Kazrog True Iron

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
True Iron

dionenoid wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:18 pm Yep it's damn good. Even the snake-oil guy on YouTube thinks so :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA9dFvv ... nifKjN_wtj
Amazingly annoying

True Iron and the Snake oil guy are both fab. Definitely worth a demo, bought yesterday.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

I like White Sea, I think he's funny... but yeah, having said that, you've got to take his reviews with a grain of salt.

Wow, so many people with no sense of humour :scared:

Anyway, True Iron is a real gem :tu:
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:58 pm Wow, so many people with no sense of humour :scared:
On the contrary. There seems to be plenty of people here with good taste. The snakeoil dude is about as funny as a brick.. that should be clear to anybody with even the tiniest sense of humor. :wink:
dionenoid wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:58 pm Anyway, True Iron is a real gem :tu:
Agreed.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

I just love his accent - it's so weird.

masterhiggins wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:16 pm
dionenoid wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:18 pm Yep it's damn good. Even the snake-oil guy on YouTube thinks so :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA9dFvv ... nifKjN_wtj
Amazingly annoying
+100

The guy is hilarious and witty, just ask him.
A well-behaved signature.

i don't personally watch his videos but he didn't actually attack the product; why would you guys pick now, of all times, to vent your spleen on him?

bmanic wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:25 pm
dionenoid wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:58 pm Wow, so many people with no sense of humour :scared:
On the contrary. There seems to be plenty of people here with good taste. The snakeoil dude is about as funny as a brick.. that should be clear to anybody with even the tiniest sense of humor. :wink:
dionenoid wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:58 pm Anyway, True Iron is a real gem :tu:
Agreed.
I think it's pretty funny that Kazrog themselves posted this everywhere and mailed it to all their users ;)
More BPM please

MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:36 pm I just love his accent - it's so weird.
He's Dutch ;) That's how we speak the Engrish :lol:
More BPM please

Anyway, Kazrog just released an update of True Iron :

Iron 1.2.2 - bug fix update released.

This is a critical bug fix update recommended for ALL USERS.

Changes in True Iron 1.2.2:
* Fixed extreme level spike with wet/dry mix in Logic Pro X and Cubase 10 when using multiple instances of True Iron in series during live virtual instrument playback.
* Fixed level inconsistencies in DNA mode affecting sample rates at or above 88.2 kHz
* CPU efficiency and stability improvements
* Updated SDKs and frameworks
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:22 pm
MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:36 pm I just love his accent - it's so weird.
He's Dutch ;) That's how we speak the Engrish :lol:
Western Civilisation hugs :hug:

His name's WHITE SEA!!??

I've never heard of the dude, but I can't stand any longer than "Hello" .

dionenoid wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:20 pm I think it's pretty funny that Kazrog themselves posted this everywhere and mailed it to all their users ;)
Kazrog makes absolutely amazing plugins! Doesn't mean Shane has a good sense of humor (sorry Shane! :P :hihi: )
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

So question. HG-2 does tube saturation. But Ive heard stuff like "its the transformers that make tubes sound good". Does the HG-2 also include the transformer part? So if I put HG-2 and then True Iron on a master bus, will I just overdo it?

Return to “Effects”