SampleTank 4 on the way

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3 SampleTank 4 SampleTank 4 MAX SampleTank 4 SE SampleTank Custom Shop

It is getting closer, we will release today no delay of the date (and within EST as I had replied at least on the IK forum and I think it got reiterated here via DarkStar if I recall correctly without scrolling/going to previous pages at the moment).

:( 1630 EST... i reckon technically they have 7.5 more hrs before the 21st is over based on EST lol
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

I have the serial number, but I am unable to register it. The Authorization Manager says this product is not supported with a 509 error. I just downloaded version v1.022 so maybe IK needs to update that.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Saukar30 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:05 pm I have the serial number, but I am unable to register it. The Authorization Manager says this product is not supported with a 509 error. I just downloaded version v1.022 so maybe IK needs to update that.
Did you order MAX? If so use the ST3 serial instead.

Nothing available in Canada yet.
Rainguitar is a writer and musician living in Sherwood Park, Alberta. He is known by his pseudonym "T.K. Boomer" which he uses to write science fiction. Music production is a hobby.

KVR says SampleTank 4 is released, but i can't see anything in User Area (or on the website, for that matter). bummer. tomorrow it is then :(
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

jcgam wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:20 pm
Saukar30 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:05 pm I have the serial number, but I am unable to register it. The Authorization Manager says this product is not supported with a 509 error. I just downloaded version v1.022 so maybe IK needs to update that.
I bought the regular ST4 version upgrade, from Sweetwater, not directly from IK

Saukar30 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:41 pm
jcgam wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:20 pm
I bought the regular ST4 version upgrade, from Sweetwater, not directly from IK
Are there any other serial numbers in your IK User Area that you could try?

Not any unused ones. I have ST3 and Amplitube & Syntronik & T-Racks.

Im not sure if I get what you're meaning though. Do you mean try to Authorize a serial number for a different product? I'm failing to see how that would help with this particular upgrade.

I'm in the USA. No email with my upgrade info yet...? I see my order info in the User Area, but ST4 isn't in My Products area yet.

Saukar30 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:06 pm Not any unused ones. I have ST3 and Amplitube & Syntronik & T-Racks.

Im not sure if I get what you're meaning though. Do you mean try to Authorize a serial number for a different product? I'm failing to see how that would help with this particular upgrade.
I had a problem authorizing Sampletank also. Support advised me to use a different serial number from my list of products, and it worked. I thought that may help you as well.

abernathy wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:20 pm I'm in the USA. No email with my upgrade info yet...? I see my order info in the User Area, but ST4 isn't in My Products area yet.
None of us have it yet. Should be available before the end of the day according to Peter from IK.

Thanks!

How will installation go - with previous ST3 sample folders and all? I have Syntronik, Miroslav, and every other IK sample library there is for use in ST3.

I have added a new SSD - to be able to have enough room for all the new samples coming in ST4 Max. Am I going to be able to move my old ST3 samples folder onto the new drive as well, without any issue?

It is definitely will not be a fun thing to do, if I have to reinstall all of the old content. Hopefully I can just move the whole folder do the new drive and point ST4 at it.

ShawnMH wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:37 am How will installation go - with previous ST3 sample folders and all? I have Syntronik, Miroslav, and every other IK sample library there is for use in ST3.

I have added a new SSD - to be able to have enough room for all the new samples coming in ST4 Max. Am I going to be able to move my old ST3 samples folder onto the new drive as well, without any issue?

It is definitely will not be a fun thing to do, if I have to reinstall all of the old content. Hopefully I can just move the whole folder do the new drive and point ST4 at it.
Since you can point SampleTank 4 at multiple sound library locations and SampleTank 3 sounds will require no importing you can put them where you'd like without going through installing those again.

Return to “Instruments”