Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dzilizzi wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:17 pm al Percussion. This freebie is the icing on the cake for me.
And they even give full shop dollars based on the in cart price! :o :hihi:

No, really. Great deal. Speaking of shop dollars, I have a lot of them and only recently realized I should be using them on gift cards. I could have got Xosphere for only $60 when it was on sale for $99. I could get Drum Fury for that amount also if I wanted it. If I hadn't already got all the 8Dio drums.
[/quote]

Are you sure that is it possible to use more than one gift card on an order? If so maybe I should do exactly this, buy a couple of Samplelogic gift card and get Drum Fury for 60 bucks

I was wondering the same thing about using multiple giftcards from the companies on APD.

Komplete Start is available now from NI.

However, it's not showing up in Native Access yet. There's some delay depositing it.
Image Image Image Image

SOFTUBE: A-Range EQ 100USD OFF
One-time voucher: A_RANGE_FLASH_08634
The code is valid for a discount on one (1) purchase of products listed below.
(duplicated on NO Chat)

Download FREE here: https://audioplugin.deals/memory-v-by-i ... -download/

anyone getting this error message?
Your access to this site has been limited
Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)
Reason: Blocked by Wordfence Security Network
If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site please enter your email in the box below and click "Send". You will then receive an email that helps you regain access.

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:37 pm Download FREE here: https://audioplugin.deals/memory-v-by-i ... -download/

anyone getting this error message?
Your access to this site has been limited
Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)
Reason: Blocked by Wordfence Security Network
If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site please enter your email in the box below and click "Send". You will then receive an email that helps you regain access.
I haven't had that error but it's an antispam-defence Wordpress plugin that's temporarily blocked your IP - possibly because your ISP has moved you onto one that's been blacklisted because of spamming activity by the previous user (assuming you're on a dynamic IP) or it just doesn't like where you live as some of these plugins can be quite aggressive.

If it doesn't release the lock after an hour or so maybe send an email to the admin. Sometimes there's a "let me in" form on these things that an admin can look at. They'll be able to unblock it by hand.

Gamma-UT
thanks for the info!
Will give a try later or follow your advice!

dzilizzi wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:17 pm
Fleer wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:21 pm
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:02 am For a limited time, get Memory-V by IK Multimedia FREE!

Originally $49.99, now available FREE for a limited time only. This is one deal you should not miss!

Memory-V is based on the classic 18-oscillator monster analog polysynth, the legendary Memorymoog. Manufactured from 1981 to 1985, it’s often described as six Minimoogs in one unit! Its timbral palette is nothing short of impressive, capable of producing a huge variety of sounds including strings, brasses, pads, flutes as well as more percussive sounds.

Offer ends March 7th
Wonderful freebie :tu:
Thanks, APD, you guys lured me in big time with Emotional Cello and Rhapsody Orchestral Percussion. This freebie is the icing on the cake for me.
I didn't get any shop dollars :(
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

I think they closed that loophole sharpish.

soundbylaura wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:53 pm

I didn't get any shop dollars :(
What was the price of the download? :wink:

Hans!

Fleer wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:52 amHans!
Fleer :ud:

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:02 am For a limited time, get Memory-V by IK Multimedia FREE!

Originally $49.99, now available FREE for a limited time only. This is one deal you should not miss!

Memory-V is based on the classic 18-oscillator monster analog polysynth, the legendary Memorymoog. Manufactured from 1981 to 1985, it’s often described as six Minimoogs in one unit! Its timbral palette is nothing short of impressive, capable of producing a huge variety of sounds including strings, brasses, pads, flutes as well as more percussive sounds.

Offer ends March 7th
Thanks, APD, you guys lured me in big time with Emotional Cello and Rhapsody Orchestral Percussion. This freebie is the icing on the cake for me.

No, really. Great deal. Speaking of shop dollars, I have a lot of them and only recently realized I should be using them on gift cards. I could have got Xosphere for only $60 when it was on sale for $99. I could get Drum Fury for that amount also if I wanted it. If I hadn't already got all the 8Dio drums.
Are these gift cards that you can use at the APD website, or at the separate companies' website?
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:14 am

Offer ends March 7th

Are these gift cards that you can use at the APD website, or at the separate companies' website?
I think they are talking about the Sample Logic $50 gift card which can be had for $30 with $20 worth of reward dollars. I've never tried to use more than one at a time. The disclaimer on the APD page says that you can only use one gift card at a time. That being said, if you could use multiple cards, then you could spend $60 (2 x $30) to get $100 worth of gift cards (or in other words 40% off a $100 purchase).

SolarAxix wrote:I think they are talking about the Sample Logic $50 gift card which can be had for $30 with $20 worth of reward dollars. I've never tried to use more than one at a time. The disclaimer on the APD page says that you can only use one gift card at a time. That being said, if you could use multiple cards, then you could spend $60 (2 x $30) to get $100 worth of gift cards (or in other words 40% off a $100 purchase).
Ah, thanks. That makes sense then.
A well-behaved signature.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”