Can We Have Transfuser 3 Hardware Please?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well... not that I do Facebook or anything, but from time to time I check AIR's FB page for any news.
The AIR website news section was not updated since 2015, but ironically as I type this, I noticed the first news update in years to announce a new CEO.

Anyway, somebody over on FB asked the question about GUI updates as opposed to new products last week, and here was AIR's reply :
This includes a number of New AIR plugins which will make their way to MPC X / Live and Desktop Software, additionally there will be new releases for all Hosts for AIR in the coming weeks.
Fingers crossed that there is some good news soon. :wink: :party:

- Jay

I dream of updating the Transfuser 2. I crossed my fingers too.

sbangs_air wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:44 am Introducing Force, a standalone remix system co-produced by AIR and Akai Pro featuring live remixing capability, four all-new AIR virtual instruments inside and over 30 AIR FX including 11 all new ones.

https://www.musicradar.com/news/namm-20 ... a-computer
Not quite what I had in mind, but it's a start. Tell your boss to get back to me when it's called "AIR Force." :idea: :dog:

Congratulations on making it into hardware. I look forward to a day I see the Air name on a Transfuser model. It's all fine and dandy that Akai and Air are :hug:, but please tell your boss we want need more AIR to breathe.

Both Air and Akai can make it happen if there's a big demand...
So...... Petition? anyone?

phreaque wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:24 am Both Air and Akai can make it happen if there's a big demand...
So...... Petition? anyone?
You think one or two dozen people from this forum is going to change anything? Keep dreaming.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Return to “AIR Music Technology”