IL FLEX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greenstorm33 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:35 pm FLEX is a pretty dumb name for something with very limited patching potential
Perhaps UNFLEX or INFLEX would have been a better name.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

So basically they want a part of the Nexus pie. Silly name indeed for such an inflexible instrument. Oh well..
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

BENDER and FLEXO would have been better names.
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

scott_free wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:18 pm
Greenstorm33 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:35 pm FLEX is a pretty dumb name for something with very limited patching potential
FLEXUS
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

Spencer Maddox wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:09 pm
scott_free wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:18 pm
FLEXUS
Is that what well-off gym bros drive?
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Way to go , a preset machine called flex :lol:
And then we wonder why 99% of todays garbage edm sounds the same
Image LAME company
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I always liked il vsts because I think they brought something different and fresh to the market with every new plugin. That being said, it’s somewhat sad to see that there is so much creativity and talent wasted on just another rompler...

I'd rather Image-Line spend the time on a sample based synth than YAVA......(Yet Another Virtual Analog). Looking forward to Flex..... :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sounds like what Tracktion did with the original Biotek where you couldn't tweak the actual engine just macros in the presets.

Teksonik wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:16 pm I'd rather Image-Line spend the time on a sample based synth than YAVA......(Yet Another Virtual Analog). Looking forward to Flex..... :tu:
On that i agree.

Also its free

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:33 pm Way to go , a preset machine called flex :lol:
Image LAME company
You are lame. At least they are something and you are not. Also not IL is making music you dont like but people.

nachenko wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:43 pm I am a big Image Line fan, but "does this new synth spark joy?"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Elektronisch wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:58 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:33 pm Way to go , a preset machine called flex :lol:
Image LAME company
You are lame. At least they are something and you are not. Also not IL is making music you dont like but people.
They are something , I am not ?
You're comparing a company with an individual that you don't even know !
Damn you're simple spirit :D
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:54 am
Elektronisch wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:58 am
Image LAME company
They are something , I am not ?
You're comparing a company with an individual that you don't even know !
Damn you're simple spirit :D
And you are calling company that produces DAW lame because 99% of edm sounds the same and its garbage to you. Damn you're simple spirit.

Return to “Instruments”