GRANULIZER 2 Released | Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Granulizer 2

Does this 'actually' require Windows 10, or will it work on Windows 7?
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:56 am
aMUSEd wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:34 pm That's odd I had Granulizer 2 and now it's not in my account.
Hello aMUSEd, can you send us the email that you used for the purchase so that we can take a look here ? admin@inertiasoundsystems.com
Same thing happened to me. it was added to my account I think because I'd bought version 1 within the grace period. I just noticed that it has disappeared from my account as well.

I think it's a terrific (free!!) update. The grain visual feedback is very welcome and automating the loop start and loop length parameters give some pretty crazy granulation results. Well done guys :tu:

killmaster wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:02 am
aMUSEd wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:34 pm That's odd I had Granulizer 2 and now it's not in my account.
Hello aMUSEd, can you send us the email that you used for the purchase so that we can take a look here ? admin@inertiasoundsystems.com
Same thing happened to me. it was added to my account I think because I'd bought version 1 within the grace period. I just noticed that it has disappeared from my account as well.
Yeah me too - manybe that was an error - it just appeared soon after the update but now it's vanished

Annoying because I found that aupreset saving bug they said they would fix for 2.1 but now I can't access 2.1 installer even though I have 2 activated on my system

Shabdahbriah wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:52 am Does this 'actually' require Windows 10, or will it work on Windows 7?
It's not supported officially, but we have users using it on Windows 7 x64.

aMUSEd wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:47 am
killmaster wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:02 am
Yeah me too - manybe that was an error - it just appeared soon after the update but now it's vanished

Annoying because I found that aupreset saving bug they said they would fix for 2.1 but now I can't access 2.1 installer even though I have 2 activated on my system
aMUSEd and killmaster, there was an issue with people leaving the plugin in their cart and not finalising the order, would show the plugin as purchased. The issue was resolved on 30/11/2018.

In any case if you have indeed paid for the purchase or are within the grace period, please email us at admin@inertiasoundsystems.com with the PayPal receipt attached and we can resolve this immediately.

Cheers!

Ah I guess that may have been it, I was all set to buy it then it just appeared and I just assumed I qualified for the update anyway and went 'phew!' - oh well :)

aMUSEd wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:44 am Ah I guess that may have been it, I was all set to buy it then it just appeared and I just assumed I qualified for the update anyway and went 'phew!' - oh well :)
No worries. You're still eligible for the upgrade discount along with the sale that's running until the 8th of March, so that brings it to 50% total discount :)

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:26 am
Shabdahbriah wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:52 am Does this 'actually' require Windows 10, or will it work on Windows 7?
It's not supported officially, but we have users using it on Windows 7 x64.
:tu:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

We've implemented a Purchase History section on your Inertia profiles, so you can see when you bought each plugin and the PayPal purchase ID that was issued. Along with info for beta testers and/or reviewers.

You can check it out here: https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/blo ... e-history/

Can a freeze feature could be implemented at some point to make stop the granulator moving? Would be fantastic for creating textured static drones :D

Neon Breath wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:52 pm Can a freeze feature could be implemented at some point to make stop the granulator moving? Would be fantastic for creating textured static drones :D
Hello Neon Breath,
Yes! This is in the works :)
Cheers!

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:52 pm
Neon Breath wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:52 pm Can a freeze feature could be implemented at some point to make stop the granulator moving? Would be fantastic for creating textured static drones :D
Hello Neon Breath,
Yes! This is in the works :)
Cheers!
:hyper: man I love how you listen to your Granulizer customers! :D

Thanks again for your open-mindedness.

Hello All!
Granulizer 2.1 Easter Offer !

Find out more here : https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/blo ... ter-offer/

:) :) :)

InertiaSoundSystems Hi, thank you for implementation user requests first, long time had plan to grab it, and tried now again the latest demo version. So, frankly to say was confused by his cpu usage. Just i recently made PC upgrade finally, from my old quad core to i7-8700, so, take for example preset "Ant Society" from "FX" section. And couple times press to the same note. After about 7-8 times cpu meter jump near to 100%. This is from single plugin instance. (I tried with audiocard asio buffer size 1024). So, this is properly behavior ? (I mean, it's just for me maybe ?)

Return to “Instruments”