Kushview Element plugin host

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Element

No reason to apologise. But I accept it politely. I am well aware that you are working with passion.
I definetelx like the well thought design which is easier and more logical than others I won't name here. So I see more potential here than there,
Thanks a lot foryou fast replies.ö

ReverendLove wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:12 pm No reason to apologise. But I accept it politely. I am well aware that you are working with passion.
I definetelx like the well thought design which is easier and more logical than others I won't name here. So I see more potential here than there,
Thanks a lot foryou fast replies.ö
No problem! I definitely put a lot of time in to the features of Element before implementing them.

FYI: Element v0.30.0 is out: https://kushview.net/article/element-v0-30-0/ - Didn't quite get the perf. params in this one. Still a work in progress.

What about Minihost modular from image line? Seems to look about the same, similar features. I own FL, and I think Minihost is free.

Just got the demo and not bad at all. Just wondering if there's a way to control multiple parameters together currently or if its a work in progress. A heads up on upcoming features might be sweet as well.

Debutante wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:32 am Just got the demo and not bad at all. Just wondering if there's a way to control multiple parameters together currently or if its a work in progress. A heads up on upcoming features might be sweet as well.
Going to have "Macro/Meta Controls" in a future update which can control multiple parameters at once. It can be done currently with MIDI mapping just by mapping a single hardware control to multiple parameters.

Upcoming features update isn't a bad idea. Probably should be doing that :)

vertibration wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:04 am What about Minihost modular from image line? Seems to look about the same, similar features. I own FL, and I think Minihost is free.
Crashes on me within seconds. Just useless...(on Mac though IL only claims to be cross platform...)

Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:33 am
vertibration wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:04 am What about Minihost modular from image line? Seems to look about the same, similar features. I own FL, and I think Minihost is free.
Crashes on me within seconds. Just useless...(on Mac though IL only claims to be cross platform...)
Pretty sure I know that answer, but you're talking about Minihost, right?

Yes, but its not only Minihost its any IL plug-in...
Element seams stable...

New version 0.34 finally has the performance parameters. So you can automate parameters of element and its plugins inside.
Good work, Mr. Kushview

Can we get a menu structure that reflects the plugin folder structure please.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

ReverendLove wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:50 am New version 0.34 finally has the performance parameters. So you can automate parameters of element and its plugins inside.
Good work, Mr. Kushview
Thank you!!! Took longer than what I wanted. I had it on my TODO list to post in this thread about it... but you beat me to the punch!

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:52 am Can we get a menu structure that reflects the plugin folder structure please.
I'll have a look at doing that. Do you mean the normal plugin menu when right clicking on the graph editor?

kushview wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:35 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:52 am Can we get a menu structure that reflects the plugin folder structure please.
I'll have a look at doing that. Do you mean the normal plugin menu when right clicking on the graph editor?
Erm, I think so. Currently sorts by developer?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:21 pm
kushview wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:35 pm
Erm, I think so. Currently sorts by developer?
Ok cool. Yeah, I'll probably just add a sorting option to the menu. Thanks for clarifying.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”