Element is a modular AU/VST/VST3 audio plugin host for live performance and the studio. Chain plugins together into effects racks and instruments.
As an Instrument: Play virtual instruments by loading synth plugins. Use multiple graphs to switch programs instantly.
As an Effects Rack: Chain effect plugins in parallel or series. Route audio from anywhere to anywhere.
Runs in your DAW: Element is a standalone plugin host, but can also run as a plugin in your DAW. Open a new pipeline between you and your tools.
- Play virtual instruments and effects live.
- Chain Multiple Effects Plugins together.
- Create nested sub-graphs.
- Run in your DAW as an AU/VST/VST3/AAX Plugin
- Function as Plugin Wrapper.
- Run VST and AU plugins in Pro Tools.
- External Sync w/ MIDI Clock.
- Graph Importing and Exporting.
- MIDI Mapping.
- Flexible connectivity via Patch Bay and Graph Editor.
- Internal DSP building blocks.
- Loads all major plugin formats AU / VST / VST3.
- Placeholder Nodes. When Plugins are missing, this passes the audio through.
- Built in Virtual Keyboard.
- Route plugins to each other any way you want by enabling points on the grid.
- Draw cables between nodes to make connections.
Want to report a bug or request a feature? See the Element issue tracker on Github.
Because Element runs on both Mac and PC, and all major plugin formats AU/VST/VST3.