Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

More than 72 pages of posts about a product that only comes on the market in the summer and almost no information is available. Are you all crazy? :nutter:
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

PietW. wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:23 pm More than 72 pages of posts about a product that only comes on the market in the summer and almost no information is available. Are you all crazy? :nutter:
As crazy as you are, given your own comment on a product that only comes on the market in the summer...

Rivanni wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:38 am
PietW. wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:23 pm More than 72 pages of posts about a product that only comes on the market in the summer and almost no information is available. Are you all crazy? :nutter:
As crazy as you are, given your own comment on a product that only comes on the market in the summer...
Questioning the sanity of members in a discussion as a result of the posts in a discussion is different than sharing something potentially 'crazy' in that discussion.

That said, online discussion (in general) is largely a waste of time if you expect more than entertainment.. or maybe mild information. Typically nothing changes but the amount of time spent. I don't expect the GUI to change even though I'd like it to. But, then again, I haven't even heard the synth to even know if I'll upgrade Komplete to gain it. I'm basing my assumption (scary I know) around the original Massive that I know and use fairly regularly. Which it may not even be similar to in reality. So it is a little crazy perhaps..

Yes
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:39 am
Yes
Don't know about you, but I browse KVR here at work while I can't make actual music :shrug:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Fair conclusion. But someone here is good at keeping the fire burning. Kudos to him. I guess they can hire him for the communication team.

He's also very good at oneliners providing info in a very efficient way. 😁

VitaminD wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:14 am
Rivanni wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:38 am
Questioning the sanity of members in a discussion as a result of the posts in a discussion is different than sharing something potentially 'crazy' in that discussion.

That said, online discussion (in general) is largely a waste of time if you expect more than entertainment.. or maybe mild information. Typically nothing changes but the amount of time spent. I don't expect the GUI to change even though I'd like it to. But, then again, I haven't even heard the synth to even know if I'll upgrade Komplete to gain it. I'm basing my assumption (scary I know) around the original Massive that I know and use fairly regularly. Which it may not even be similar to in reality. So it is a little crazy perhaps..
Something tells me I will most probably jump on the Komplete upgrade sale when (or if!) it comes around in June due to inclusion of Massive X and also because I want to add Unacorda into my toolbox of VSTs.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Why not a new type of synthesis ? they are skilled enough.

gotta do something while evacuating my bowels.

Something tells me I will most probably jump on the Komplete upgrade sale when (or if!) it comes around in June due to inclusion of Massive X and also because I want to add Unacorda into my toolbox of VSTs.
My plan and for Kontakt 6 for future compatibility with 3rd party libraries.

No rush. I'm still scrolling thru K9 presets ...

EuroHero wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:55 am Why not a new type of synthesis ? they are skilled enough.
Kontour and Prism didn't reach success, back to basics.

drdriller wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:00 pm
EuroHero wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:55 am Why not a new type of synthesis ? they are skilled enough.
I hope the days of major new reaktor synths are over. Makes sense for blocks but everything else just Means we get cramped GUIs, limited feature sets and slower workflow for no good reason.

generaldiomedes wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:19 am
drdriller wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:00 pm
I hope the days of major new reaktor synths are over. Makes sense for blocks but everything else just Means we get cramped GUIs, limited feature sets and slower workflow for no good reason.
That’s how I feel as well. I mean, I love a lot of Reaktor synths, don’t get me wrong, but I often feel like there’s usually a bespoke VST that does what I want and usually it does it a bit better. However, for odd things, it’s awesome because no one’s really going to make something weird with so little possible in potential sales.

It’s time NI reclaim their former glory and come up with new versions of all their old classics. From Absynth to Vokator. DO IT!
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Yes, yes we are....

Return to “Instruments”