Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold PA Blue Chorus to SAW75. Easy transaction, great communication and lightning fast payment.
Highly recommended!!

Bought bx console SSL E from Heathener, great and fast transaction, had the product within less than 24 hours. Recommended seller!

Bought Halion 6 from scott_free. Great communication, fast and delivered as promised! Highly recommended!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Dealt with gundam, good to deal with highly recommended.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

Bought MDistortionMB from UnbalancedBeats. deal went delightfully fast and smooth.

testman3thousand wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:20 pm Bought MDistortionMB from UnbalancedBeats. deal went delightfully fast and smooth.
Thanks for your feedback! Its been a pleasure dealing with you. Reliable person and fast payment :tu:

Sold a distortion plugin to original flipper. Great guy to deal with. Would definitely recommend.

Cheers :tu:

Bought UVI Plate from simmo75.
Great communication and fast transfer.
Highly recommended seller.
We are all a unique vibration in a beautiful symphony of infinite creation

Bought Fuse Audio Labs VCL-373 from JohnRosso. Everything went fast and smooth, really nice person :) Highly recommended seller !

mvd83 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:39 pm Bought Fuse Audio Labs VCL-373 from JohnRosso. Everything went fast and smooth, really nice person :) Highly recommended seller !
Thanks! The whole process was pretty easy and smooth.

Sold an AAS sound pack to hvyen. Quick and easy. Great buyer!

Bought a AAS sound pack from BBFG#. Really friendly, quick transaction. Recommended! :tu:

I bought iZotope Vocal chain bundle from La Mato and it went very smoothly. Thanks

bought Meldaproduction MMultiAnalyzer from PureFrancis, smooth and snappy transaction. recommended!

Bought MODO BASS from miden.

Good Comms, fast sale, thanks :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”