Are your Sugar Bytes plug-in GUIs too small or don't fit your monitor screen size?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We have added a Zoom feature for our latest versions of
Looperator (v.1.0.3), Thesys (v.1.6.6) and Aparillo (v.1.0.3).

Other Sugar Bytes plug-ins will follow soon.

Get your free updates here:
https://sugar-bytes.de/account

This is how it works:
Click the about/settings screen and adjust the GUI to your monitor screen size via the Zoom menu or click into an empty area in the plug-in, then hold down the Ctrl key and press the + to increase the size or - to decrease the size.

Cool, thanx SB! Please don't forget Turnado!

This works great ! Don't forget Consequence and Obscurium !

... And please drop a note here as soon as updates are made available. I don't have any facebook, twitter, instagram, any stuff like that.
Last edited by mevla on Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Works very well! Thank you!

Thanks for the update Sugar Bytes :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Thank you. The scaling is a bit grainy but it is still better than nothing. You might have just pushed me to update to the full Sugar Bundle.

Sugar Bytes wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:05 pm We have added a Zoom feature for our latest versions of
Looperator (v.1.0.3), Thesys (v.1.6.6) and Aparillo (v.1.0.3).

Other Sugar Bytes plug-ins will follow soon.

Get your free updates here:
https://sugar-bytes.de/account

This is how it works:
Click the about/settings screen and adjust the GUI to your monitor screen size via the Zoom menu or click into an empty area in the plug-in, then hold down the Ctrl key and press the + to increase the size or - to decrease the size.
Do you send out notifications of updates? I own Aparillo and did not receive anything. I'm also subscribed, generally speaking, with the email entry form at the bottom section on your site. Maybe you could use that for sending out update notifications, even for updates for plug-ins that people don't own. Might be a good idea.

rbx11 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:31 am Do you send out notifications of updates? I own Aparillo and did not receive anything. I'm also subscribed, generally speaking, with the email entry form at the bottom section on your site. Maybe you could use that for sending out update notifications, even for updates for plug-ins that people don't own. Might be a good idea.
Hi rbx11, thanks a lot for your feedback! Yes, currently we only send newsletters to our customers when we come up with major updates, a new product or a special/hot deal since we just don't want to "spam" them with monthly content. Anyway, we are aware that having an automated notification systems for checking the version numbers and for minor updates would be nice. Therefore the authorization and installation process is really fast, no further software or iLok needed, but we may come up with a Service Center App or similar in the future, which automatically looks for the latest versions upon agreement or what we also can think of is to at least split our newsletter signing system into different sections. Either to join and sign our newsletter for upgrades or for upcoming specials and hot deals information, or both.

Best,
Nadine

Sugar Bytes wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:43 am"Therefore the authorization and installation process is really fast, no further software or iLok needed, but we may come up with a Service Center App or similar in the future"
That would certainly prevent running all SB plugins on Linux.

Sugar Bytes wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:43 am
rbx11 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:31 am Do you send out notifications of updates? I own Aparillo and did not receive anything. I'm also subscribed, generally speaking, with the email entry form at the bottom section on your site. Maybe you could use that for sending out update notifications, even for updates for plug-ins that people don't own. Might be a good idea.
Hi rbx11, thanks a lot for your feedback! Yes, currently we only send newsletters to our customers when we come up with major updates, a new product or a special/hot deal since we just don't want to "spam" them with monthly content. Anyway, we are aware that having an automated notification systems for checking the version numbers and for minor updates would be nice. Therefore the authorization and installation process is really fast, no further software or iLok needed, but we may come up with a Service Center App or similar in the future, which automatically looks for the latest versions upon agreement or what we also can think of is to at least split our newsletter signing system into different sections. Either to join and sign our newsletter for upgrades or for upcoming specials and hot deals information, or both.

Best,
Nadine
Seems like simply including update information in the current email subscription would work better than a service center, that way people who didn’t own certain plugins (or any at all) could be stay informed with all the work you are doing.

If someone is on the fence, and you add a feature that interests them, letting them know about any such features might be what gets them to finally buy a plugin.

And I don’t thing think such an email system would be too intrusive. It’s not like you would be harassing them, just letting them know what’s going on with Sugar Bytes! It’s why I signed up, because I want to be kept up to date with what you have going on.

With the outward activity from Sugar Bytes, they are light years away from spamming anyways.

Thanks Guys, the update reminded me that Aparillo is one of my favorite plugs.
Factory next please :wink:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live+PUSH 3 Standalone, Reason, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Yes, Factory. And Obscurium. And Consequence. Tornado could also be nice. And if possible, more crispness to the graphics.

Finally Thesys gets usable! :tu: I bought it a few years ago, but rarely used it because of the tiny controls. Thank you!

Yes, I finally got into using Thesys with this update. And discovered a lot of potential. Funny that before the size update I considered it as a bit of an obsolete app and left it aside. The update changed that perception by actually making the app more inviting to its discovery.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”