Re-guitar registration

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,my name is John Sainsbury and I have just purchased re-guitar AU version for my Mac mini. I have installed it and it appears in my audio plug in folder on my hard drive but will not open and also I was not asked for my registration details whilst downloading - I want to use it with GarageBand .How can I get the registration page to show ?
Thanks John

Hi John,

Thank you for your purchase. Registration info is asked the first time you load the plug-in. Have you checked that it does not appear in the Audio Units plug-ins list in Garage Band? Have you tried to reboot before launching GarageBand?

Yes I have even deleted re-guitar and reinstalled it but I still haven’t been asked for registration details and It doesn’t appear in GarageBand Audio Unit list . is there a solution to this because I can’t use it

We are currently looking into this.

I think I have found the problem - I have re-installed and this time the registration box has appeared but my Mac will not let me type into the box ?

It is all sorted now as I managed to copy and paste my details rather than type them and it works with GarageBand.I am very impressed with the results of re-guitar and thank you
John

Thanks for the heads up. Glad that it finally worked for you with copy/paste. We are looking at the typing issue.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”