Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fleer wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:23 pm
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:10 am For just $39 (you save $129), get Score FX II by ueberschall! Score FX II sets the standard for underscores, FX, rhythms and atmospheres and is an essential addition to your cinematic sound design arsenal.
Been looking out for more Ueberschall. Amazing engine, still highly original.
Did you get this library? How do you like it?

Feelshallright wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:19 am
Fleer wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:23 pm
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:10 am For just $39 (you save $129), get Score FX II by ueberschall! Score FX II sets the standard for underscores, FX, rhythms and atmospheres and is an essential addition to your cinematic sound design arsenal.
Been looking out for more Ueberschall. Amazing engine, still highly original.
Did you get this library? How do you like it?
Did he get it...It's Fleer! :wink:

Yeah baby. And do I love it :tu:

There’s something highly original to Ueberschall’s Elastik engine, allowing for layering movement like few other engines. Sweet deal price too.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:28 pm
Project wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm I just realized that Spitfire Chamber Strings is at a 50% discount for less than another our and bought it
Sigh! They are supposed to be really good but even at 50% off that is outside of what I can justify for myself. :neutral:
Great product, but certainly not affordable for the hobbyists...

I am eyeing the Synthwave Ueberschall set because it is my new obsession. Synthwave atmospheric black metal I am thinking might be nice...though Mesarthim kind of beat me to it!

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:51 pm
Fleer wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:12 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:37 pm
Fleer wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:22 pm
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:06 am For just $99.99 (instead of $576), get the AcousticSamples 4-in-1 Guitar Bundle comprising of GD-6 Acoustic Guitar, Strategy, Sunbird and Telematic V3!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals
Deal Ends: April 3rd
Schweet, come to mama :tu:
The only bad thing about these is you need the UVI workstation to run them. Not a problem really. Just, I totally forget I have them because they are not in Kontakt, if that makes sense.
I even prefer UVI workstation to Kontakt :)
It's funny. I remember my Ravenscroft is on the UVI, but totally forget everything else until I open it for the Ravenscroft and go OH! I forgot I had that!

The bigger problem is I bought a bunch of OT Guitars because I forgot I had those.
I have OT guitars and AcousticSamples and they are both great. I found them usable either in Kontakt or in UVI Workstation.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:45 pm Simple solution: buy used Macs
Simpler solution: buy a new PC

dandezebra wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:28 am I am eyeing the Synthwave Ueberschall set because it is my new obsession. Synthwave atmospheric black metal I am thinking might be nice...though Mesarthim kind of beat me to it!
:band2:

Kypresso wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:09 pm The first stickied post in that forum says this:
"Introductory offers/discounts in a product announcement thread are allowed.
All other sales and special offers go in the Market Place subforum, not here."

Which would seem to mean that they are posting in the correct forum.
The part they tend to violate (not always) is extra content, such as including embedded YouTube and Soundcloud content. Also, we're not supposed to be posting something again once it has already been posted.

Musical Gym wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:30 am Will jrrshop be lowing Output prices to coincide with current Output products sale?
Sorry, no, we're not included in it, except for the Movement sale.

goldenanalog wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:07 am Uncle E, regarding your sample sets: 1.) What is the difference between a sample set; and a sample set upgrade? 2.) to what level can I /am I allowed to - manipulate the wave data? I'd like to be able to load some of it into wavelab/sound forge and truncate, etc. for my own usage (music production only) - thx
1. A Collection Upgrade is for people who already own something in that Collection. That way you're not paying twice for something you've already purchased.

2. You are allowed to manipulate the data any way you wish! :)

Feelshallright wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:38 am Simpler solution: buy a new PC
:hihi:

Uncle E wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:18 am
goldenanalog wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:07 am Uncle E, regarding your sample sets: 1.) What is the difference between a sample set; and a sample set upgrade? 2.) to what level can I /am I allowed to - manipulate the wave data? I'd like to be able to load some of it into wavelab/sound forge and truncate, etc. for my own usage (music production only) - thx
1. A Collection Upgrade is for people who already own something in that Collection. That way you're not paying twice for something you've already purchased.

2. You are allowed to manipulate the data any way you wish! :)
Sold! :tu:

I just bought (4) sets: MKS-80/D-50/Quantum(!)/Morpheus - DL'd one of the subsets, and ran a rough test- you guys did a lot of work on this! Wow....

I think that in addition to using truncated versions of some of the waves in hardware, I'm also going to load them into Halion and see what happens. Please kindly pass this along if you would, Uncle E: Appreciate you guys sampling every 3rd note - this gives us sample fans *a lot* to play with!

Excellent work! :clap:

Thank you!

It's been fun! I do all the sampling so consider it passed along. :)

Uncle E wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:13 am Thank you!

It's been fun! I do all the sampling so consider it passed along. :)
:hug: - you made my day, buddy! Would *love* to hear your stories about how it all came together - the choices of what to sample were spot-on; Waldo's Quantum would definitely be my first pick :hihi:

Morpheus is a great choice because it's a true Z-planer; the MKS-80 is a rack-mount Jupiter and then some, because of it's somewhat unusual circuit architecture - the D-50 is quite frankly under-represented; available in pure form to the best of my knowledge *only* as a cart that works on the V-synth platform -

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”