Analog Obsession "PreBOX" for GDIY! (Free for everyone!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any chance you'll address the oversampling issues mentioned by previous posters in this thread??

Update!

Final version is done after some hard work...

Now you can download final version of PreBOX for Mac.

Windows version coming soon.

Please check first post.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ha! I like the vintage 70s look for the GUI. :tu: :phones:

I updated all the spectral plots based on the latest version.

WAIT....

It goes to 11 !! :party: :party:

I have to say : big respect to Analog Obsession for listening to all the comments on here and GS. Awesome to see a developer work this way :tu:
More BPM please

plexuss wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:53 pm Ha! I like the vintage 70s look for the GUI. :tu: :phones:

WAIT....

Are the spectral plots different in the new version??

jbarish wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:27 pm
plexuss wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:53 pm Ha! I like the vintage 70s look for the GUI. :tu: :phones:

WAIT....

Are the spectral plots different in the new version??
I didn't check. I was going to but then thought it wouldn't be worth the effort. I did notice a few of the models in the latest version did not generate any harmonics unless the input was increased a bit from centre. Which I found odd. So keep that in mind. :phones:

UPDATE!

Windows version is ready, too!

Check first post!
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

Thank you!

jbarish wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:21 pm Is there any chance you'll address the oversampling issues mentioned by previous posters in this thread??
https://www.learndigitalaudio.com/an-in ... -obsession
Ridvan wrote:Oversampling is placebo. That’s all. Nothing more.
I guess that settles that question.
Confucamus.

plexuss wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:56 pm Here are some spectral plots of the models. :phones:

1-Hamptone Tube Mic Pre

11- 1176 Vacuum

hi plexuss, could you please tell me wich software do you use for making this spectral plots? i need this to make some analysis in other files! thank you!

Mundano wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:27 am
plexuss wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:56 pm Here are some spectral plots of the models. :phones:
hi plexuss, could you please tell me wich software do you use for making this spectral plots? i need this to make some analysis in other files! thank you!
Plugin Alliance SPL HawkEye :phones:

plexuss wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:48 pm
Mundano wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:27 am
Plugin Alliance SPL HawkEye :phones:
Thank you!

Thanks for this mr. Analog obsession :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

fantastic one!
thank you big time.

Return to “Effects”