Khs one sale - prequel to release of new synth?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey people, you may have noticed that kilohearts khs one synth is currently on sale (ends tonight I believe)
I am just wondering if anyone has knowledge on the release date of their upcoming synth?

There seems to be a bit of a trend at the moment to put an older product on sale before a new release, then offer an upgrade path / discount for those who bought it.

Purely speculation of course...but I know they have an awesome synth about to drop.
If anyone knows anything about this I would love to know.
Don’t need another synth...In particular, I don’t need their old synth (specially as I will be buying their new one) BUT if it means a discount then I will pick it up.

I have emailed the guys at kilohearts with no avail (though I don’t know if they are in at the weekend)

Cheers

I'm also interested in this. :) Phase Plant looks amazing!

Looks good

ONE is on sale now for $19 for the weekend.

ONE and Phase Plant are two very different synths.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Yep, I was just pointing out there is a quick weekend sale again, so if anyone wanted to buy that ONE :hihi: at a good price, ...there it is.

Phase Plant is not Robert Plant's child.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Examigan wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:19 am Yep, I was just pointing out there is a quick weekend sale again, so if anyone wanted to buy that ONE :hihi: at a good price, ...there it is.
Actually i was answering the OP. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Aloysius wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:39 am Phase Plant is not Robert Plant's child.
you sure?

If it was Phase Geldof I could believe it but not Robert Plant.

makes sense.

Fifi Trixibelle Plant? I don't think so.

exactly!

although im sure ive seen peach plants?

ah no, trees. nevermind.

Return to “Instruments”