Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For the last few weeks I sold some plugins to: WindMonk, MountainKing, MaxC, PraiseDue and deejay2. Every deal was smooth and quick :)
Also, bought today Turnado from el-bo (formerly ebow). Very prudent and polite man :tu:

Sold PSP E27 to ORCO. We had some challenges during the license transfer/activation but he had a lot of patience :). Highly recommended buyer!

Bought some stuff from algofinn. Very friendly person and great seller! :tu:

Thank you very much! :)

Bought plugin bundle from phoneyk..... excellent seller, quick response, fast turnover, great deal.

Bought SKnote Percolate from virgulino lampiao. Easily one of the best sellers on KVR!

househoppin09 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:04 pm Bought SKnote Percolate from virgulino lampiao. Easily one of the best sellers on KVR!
Likewise my brother. Highly recommended valuable KVR member. Best regards

Bought Air Xpand!2 from Electronic1982. Good seller. Smooth transaction and good communication.

Bought Black76 from The Noodlist.
Very fast and smooth transaction.
Great seller!

Great transaction with 15cr34m, quick and easy - highly recommended!
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Bought kiloHearts Reverser from kaner.

Really fast and smooth transaction thanks to kaner and kHs

Bought U-he Repro from kiezum and everything went smoothly. I absolutely recommend doing business with him.

Purchased D16 Toraverb from user DMSmith161.
Thank you for your patience with this. Excellent communication and very fast delivery :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Purchased Zplane VielKlang MartinJuenke. Smooth transaction, excellent communications and appreciated patience in working with the vendor to secure the registration. Would definitely buy/sell from Martin again. A+ experience from a great KVR member. :tu:
Last edited by cooljazz58 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sold XLN Audio AdPack to ORCO. Smooth transaction, great person to deal with! Thanks! :tu:

Brought a plugin from Proteinshake - all good! Very quick, highly recommended.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”