Stutter alternative to Looperator?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love Looperator and its stutter section but I was wondering about alternatives that would have more control. I'd like to use midi input to control different sets of stuttering. I also have Izotope Stutter Edit but I am looking for a simple 8th or 16th effect... Any suggestions?

Artillery2 or glitch2 maybe?

Air Transfuser 2

Last edited by ozonepaul on Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Timeshaper, Grossbeat, maybe Effectrix.

Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:56 am Artillery2 or glitch2 maybe?
I never used Sugar Bytes Artillery 2, but it's on sale $39.00 at the moment
(original price:$119.00| sale price: $39.00):
https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/su ... rtillery-2

The ones mentioned before, and also add to that list : Polyverse iWish (only midi controlled), Vengeance Glitch Bitch and Sugar Bytes Turnado.
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:07 pm The ones mentioned before, and also add to that list : Polyverse iWish (only midi controlled), Vengeance Glitch Bitch and Sugar Bytes Turnado.
The scary part about this thread is all the plugins that I already have that I never figured out. I already have Air Transfuser 2, iWish. Really need to spend some time with them :-P

Rik wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:14 pm
dionenoid wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:07 pm The ones mentioned before, and also add to that list : Polyverse iWish (only midi controlled), Vengeance Glitch Bitch and Sugar Bytes Turnado.
The scary part about this thread is all the plugins that I already have that I never figured out. I already have Air Transfuser 2, iWish. Really need to spend some time with them :-P
IWish is a little different to set-up, definitely need the manual if you don't use it every day :wink:
More BPM please

Rik wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:14 pmThe scary part about this thread is all the plugins that I already have that I never figured out.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=522454&start=15

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:13 pm
Rik wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:14 pmThe scary part about this thread is all the plugins that I already have that I never figured out.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=522454&start=15
Happened to me too :lol:

Return to “Effects”