Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tappistry wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:54 am
alibling wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:42 am So most likely exactly when the sale is over 🙄
Debating whether or not I want to grab Metric AB ...
Same here.

agharta wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:31 am
Thavma wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:43 am Hey guys! does anyone know if NI did a 50% or if they will? want to upgrade my KU 10!
No sale since Komplete 12 came out but they may well have one in the next 3 to 6 months.
May-June is the time they have the Summer sale with 50% off upgrades/updates/crossgrades.

They will confirm, that most of the potential clients will not buy the plugin.
Then, after the sale, they send you a voucher, by which you haven’t anything reasonable to buy. Real salesmen, those PA guys...

Soundtoys is on sale. ~$45 each or $360 for the lot (visit a few of the resellers to find the slight discounts from Soundtoys itself).

Quick question

If I buy Echoboy and Dacapitator now for $49 each, would it result in more discount (more than $98) when upgrade to the bundle during next 50% sale?
Trance, Trance Is Life

Fleer wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:32 pm
Tappistry wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:54 am
alibling wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:42 am So most likely exactly when the sale is over 🙄
Debating whether or not I want to grab Metric AB ...
Same here.
It's very useful and unique. There's an update coming which even refines some functions. They incorporated some feature requests and improved the workflow.
Much different than eg. MtM Reference.

[/quote]
That is a great deal, but I already picked up most of that bundle.

Still mildly annoyed at the way RA handled the "Preorder" pricing for Hypernode and then did a massive discount shortly after its release.
[/quote]

I've sent him an email about it and got compensated....

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:02 pm
agharta wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:31 am
Thavma wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:43 am Hey guys! does anyone know if NI did a 50% or if they will? want to upgrade my KU 10!
No sale since Komplete 12 came out but they may well have one in the next 3 to 6 months.
May-June is the time they have the Summer sale with 50% off upgrades/updates/crossgrades.
Wonder if they timed these UVI workstation deals (Acousticsamples guitars, Ravenscroft) to come before the Kontakt sale. Tempting but I'm not sure if I'll still want them as much after I get Kontakt. They do sound really good though....

Hopefully Audioplugin Deals' option to get individual Acousticsamples guitars rather than the bundle will still be available in the Store afterwards, and not just the bundle. Then I'll have enough "rewards cash" to still get the Sunbird at the sale price in the future....

mgw38 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:23 pm iZotope acquired Exponential Audio and starts with a 30% sale on Exponential Audio products:

https://www.izotope.com/en/store/deals.html

There is also a 50% cross grade offer from any iZotope product to the Exponential Audio Stereo Reverb Bundle. Sale end May 9.
Quite remarkable.

Expands their product portfolio in a slightly inconsistent way.

Uncle E, any chance that you will carry this sale as well?
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

hhuang9611 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:12 pm Quick question

If I buy Echoboy and Dacapitator now for $49 each, would it result in more discount (more than $98) when upgrade to the bundle during next 50% sale?
To answer my own question, probably yes. Bought both for $88, cut the upgrade price from $350 to $130 (I have FilterFreak and MicroShifter as well). Suppose the sale on upgrade is 50% off when it comes, I would pay 88+130/=153 instead of 350/2=175. Saves extra $20 bucks :hihi: :clown:
(However, based on what you have, YMMV)
Trance, Trance Is Life

Plugin Alliance put BYOME on sale, at the same price as the reduced one I'm offered at my PA Customer Account, as a Spec Ops owner. So to me (and others like me) it makes more sense to wait for april's coupon, it seems.

mgw38 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:52 pm Expands their product portfolio in a slightly inconsistent way.

Uncle E, any chance that you will carry this sale as well?
I will ask.

I have Satin. Do I really need Decapitator? Any advice?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:26 am I have Satin. Do I really need Decapitator? Any advice?
They are very different. I'd suggest you demo Decapitator.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”