Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ChamomileShark wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:47 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:26 am I have Satin. Do I really need Decapitator? Any advice?
They are very different. I'd suggest you demo Decapitator.
Alright, thanks. I will demo it today and compare with Satin and other similar stuff I have.

Anyone knows yet if the new EA reverbs/Stereo Reverb Bundle will have Izotope's activation system, and not the dreaded 1-activation only policy EA had?

Thanks!

Update:
According to this page:
https://www.izotope.com/en/support/know ... ation.html
More Info here: https://www.izotope.com/en/products/exp ... s/faq.html

It looks like they haven't changed the Ilok-only policy.
So Izotope now have different activations schemes?! Crazy, but not for me.

Edit2: I just confirmed this with Izotope support. EA products stay on Ilok only with 1-activation-policy and will not use Izotope's activation system, at least not for the current versions.

I'm going to pick up BX Saturator. Anyone got a voucher they're not using?
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:24 pm I'm going to pick up BX Saturator. Anyone got a voucher they're not using?
March vouchers are dead now and April vouchers not been sent out

You mean I have to pay FULL sale price?!

Fleer wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:28 pm
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:34 am For just $39 (instead of $746), get the massive Rigid Audio Bundle comprising of Aquiver, Cinematrix, Synferno, Supine, Padstation 2, Hypernode and Outerspace bundle!

These are some of the best products from Rigid Audio and are available at an insane exclusive deep discount for only a few days.

Based in Berlin, Rigid Audio creates premium and excellently programmed Kontakt instruments focused on sound design.

Originally $746, the whole bundle is now available for just $39 for a limited time only (you save a whopping $707). You can also buy just what you need from the bundle at incredible discounts. Scroll down to read more! This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2/
Deal Expires: April 14th
Have been withholding for quite some time, but getting me some Rigid Audio now :)
That's a great price, even though Rigid Audio products are usually on sale for cheap.

soundbylaura wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:24 pm I'm going to pick up BX Saturator. Anyone got a voucher they're not using?
I got BX Saturator when it was on sale during the month with my voucher. You should have done the same.

Feelshallright wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:37 pm
I got BX Saturator when it was on sale during the month with my voucher. You should have done the same.
I don't get vouchers but maybe I can go back in time instead. Thanks for the tip.

soundbylaura wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:35 pm You mean I have to pay FULL sale price?!
:hihi:

soundbylaura wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:35 pm You mean I have to pay FULL sale price?!
I know it is very shocking to have to pay full sales price with PA. :hug:

Spitfire is retiring Albion II and putting it on sale for 50%. That is somewhat strange. Anybody knows what the follow up to Albion II will be?
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:27 pm Spitfire is retiring Albion II and putting it on sale for 50%. That is somewhat strange. Anybody knows what the follow up to Albion II will be?
If history is any guide, they'll come out with Albion TWO.

(Yes, that's what they did when they retired Albion 1 and released Albion ONE)

jsp1979 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:49 pm
mgw38 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:27 pm Spitfire is retiring Albion II and putting it on sale for 50%. That is somewhat strange. Anybody knows what the follow up to Albion II will be?

Or it could be going to their new player.

That sounds about right. Was expecting something like this. How did the Albion 1 -> Albion ONE upgrade work back in the days?
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:40 pm

That sounds about right. Was expecting something like this. How did the Albion 1 -> Albion ONE upgrade work back in the days?
I found something on vi-control stating that the initial crossgrade from legacy to ONE was $99. I'm sure it went up after the intro price. Not sure if they will give the discounted price to those who buy Loegria
on sale and want TWO.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”