Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.9 update with new features

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
kevvvvv
vvvvvvv
2276 posts since 24 Oct, 2000 from skelmersdale, west lancs, uk

Post Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:08 pm

Sorry to hijack this thread with my enthusiasm, but I'm getting some pretty solid sounds out of avenger as a synth drum machine.

nice beefy kicks among others
Member 12, Studio One 4, Captain Chords (haha), Arturia 6 (worth it just for the piano), Avenger (still unbelievable), Atom & Impact XT, Kontakt (loads), Dune 3 (started with Dune CM), Izotope Neutron 2 advanced (idiot version)

rlared
KVRist
368 posts since 1 Aug, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:17 pm

kevvvvv wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:08 pm
Sorry to hijack this thread with my enthusiasm, but I'm getting some pretty solid sounds out of avenger as a synth drum machine.

nice beefy kicks among others
Your love of Avenger is completely warranted. It is badass. :love:

rlared
KVRist
368 posts since 1 Aug, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:38 am

I was thinking of wiping Windows 10 clean and reinstalling Avenger. Will my "system ID" remain the same after I do so? If not, will I have issues downloading the new keyfile?

hlecram
KVRist
80 posts since 11 Jul, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:21 pm

System Id will only change if you change your pc Hardware.

rlared
KVRist
368 posts since 1 Aug, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:07 pm

Sweet. That's kind of what I thought but I wanted to double-check.

magicmusic
KVRian
995 posts since 11 Nov, 2013

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:04 am

what did guitar loop module do ?

I read that avenger now have latch mode for arps. without that it is hard to live play arp and sequences. so i download and install the new demo yesterday. but the new demo have no latch feature. or did i miss something. about page show demo is 1.4.2

only above 1.4.5 seem latch possible
SYS-TAB: - added Arp/DrumSQ-trigger option LATCH to SYS-page

so can please update the demo ?
For Bug report Purpose that developer see which system i use; win 10 64 1809 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 16 GB Ram

User avatar
ansolas
KVRist
147 posts since 16 Feb, 2010 from Germany

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:14 am

Anyone else getting CPU spikes since the last update ?
They are most times not visible on a CPU monitor, but the manifest themself as a tiny audio click.
It took some time to find out that Avenger was the source of those clicks.
I get them on my Mac and PC.

To make them more obvious for testing purpose, the easiest way is to lower the buffer rate to the minumum possible value. (my mac 32-, PC 64 Samples, )
At this state I hear clicks at most keypress, even with an init patch playing one osc.
Before the last update I could even play heavy patches without those clicks and that at 32 Samples !
Maschine Studio
OS X / macOS / Win10
–– -
http://ansolas.de

User avatar
msvs
KVRian
1397 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:30 am

wouldnt it be better to write that to Rene?
I cant help you with that. Especially not on OSX

regards

KenjiDeVries
KVRist
36 posts since 14 Oct, 2017

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:06 am

ansolas wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:14 am
Anyone else getting CPU spikes since the last update ?
They are most times not visible on a CPU monitor, but the manifest themself as a tiny audio click
You can't rely on the CPU monitor in any plugin. It's always manipulated to favor the plugin company, especially in sudden changes. It also noticed it doesn't take all the cores into account.

Hanz Meyzer
KVRian
1091 posts since 20 Oct, 2014

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:38 am

EDIT: Will change nothing

Thavma
KVRist
236 posts since 29 Apr, 2014

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:02 am

Hey now an official Avenger user!!! :) So I noticed in some patches the arp speed is controlled by a macro, I was wondering how can you do that? I want my arps to be controlled like that. Thanks!

ЯorriM
KVRer
12 posts since 6 Apr, 2017

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:03 pm

Thavma wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:02 am
Hey now an official Avenger user!!! :) So I noticed in some patches the arp speed is controlled by a macro, I was wondering how can you do that? I want my arps to be controlled like that. Thanks!
As simple as drag a Macro knob over a ARP speed. Then in the Matrix go and adjust range. U can even edit the modulator curve to only switch from 1/8 to 3/8(or whatever you like)

Thavma
KVRist
236 posts since 29 Apr, 2014

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:35 pm

ЯorriM wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:03 pm
Thavma wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:02 am
Hey now an official Avenger user!!! :) So I noticed in some patches the arp speed is controlled by a macro, I was wondering how can you do that? I want my arps to be controlled like that. Thanks!
As simple as drag a Macro knob over a ARP speed. Then in the Matrix go and adjust range. U can even edit the modulator curve to only switch from 1/8 to 3/8(or whatever you like)
Hey thanks man! but how do you do arp speed without quantize? thanks

100tifiko
KVRist
225 posts since 28 Jun, 2017

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:34 pm

Question on the real FM Manuel does it also affects the osc from the chorder or just the
v-saw

sircuit
KVRian
641 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:58 pm

Assign from the modmatrix itself, not with drag & drop: there will be a separate entry under the arp destination, called “free running arp” or something, but you’ll easily identify it when you’ll see it.

Note that in Avenger there are several modulation sources and destinations accessible only from the modmatrix assignment menu, worth scrolling trough them just to familiarize with the names at least.

Return to “Instruments”