Blue Cat's Re-Guitar 1.0 is Here!

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Axiom Re-Guitar

Thank you for trying our software. I am guessing this could be a problem with the "Demo nag screen" preventing you from re-opening the GUI here. One way to avoid it is to keep an instance of Re-Guitar opened somewhere in Logic before re-opening the project: the nag screen will not be shown if there is already an instance of the plug-in in memory.

I can confirm that it seems to be the problem. If I open a new project and load Re-guitar before loading the older project file I get no problem.

Hope you can fix this bug.

We'll try to see how to fix this, but this only happens with the demo version.

If you are interested in how the Re-Guitar plug-in was created, check out the story behind the Re-Guitar plug-in!

The story is great! Congratulations with a unique release and deep research!

Thanks!

Interesting plugin & story! Need to dig deeper into it. I can confirm the demo screen can cause trouble in other daws too.

Tilly wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:00 am I can confirm the demo screen can cause trouble in other daws too.
Can you please give us more details? Running a Mac too? The demo screen has been here for years, so maybe a recent change is causing the problem - we'll have to check it out.

We have a new video using Axiom and Re-Guitar here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xYogRlHxfw

The introduction offer has been extended until April 10th, so there are a few more days to get Re-Guitar, Axiom or the Axe Pack bundle at special intro price!

Some radical acoustic re-guitaring happening here...! Friday Night in San Francisco with an electric guitar anyone? :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXU42m7uh7o

Greetings Blue Cat Audio!

I recently discovered the existence of your Re-Guitar plug-in and hope to find out a little more about it. I have two questions I hope you can answer.

String sets are available in many different materials and gauges. How does strings affect plug-in performance and, more specifically, how it sounds?

Similarly, can you provide more detail how pickup winding resistance and impedance affect plug-in performance and sound?

Thank you in advance.

String gauge has no particular effect on the plug-in, which works on replacing the pickups, not the strings. You should get the same sound that you would expect with this gauge and the "replaced" pickup.

Regarding the impedance, it may affect the sound of the original pickup (and so does the audio interface), that's why there is a calibration procedure to adjust to the characteristics of each particular instrument and pickup.

It is anyway recommended to try out the demo version and see if it works well for your own tone.

Hope this helps!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”