Are your Sugar Bytes plug-in GUIs too small or don't fit your monitor screen size?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yup! I can wholeheartedly recommend it again with no caveats!

Next big 'discovery' I foresee is the update of Obscurium and Consequence. I've fiddled with the two but their small size prevents really getting into.

And who knows, I actually might get into Guitarist with an update. Like Thesys previously, it is left aside for the time being.

Love the zoom but it is a bit blurred / grainy. Any chance that will be addressed in a future update as well? If so, I would use these plugs a lot more!

dandezebra wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:47 am Love the zoom but it is a bit blurred / grainy. Any chance that will be addressed in a future update as well? If so, I would use these plugs a lot more!
Yeah, they need to jack up the resolution of the raster images to smooth out the pixelization, that is if they don't switch to vector.

This update makes it better, but it's still less than ideal on a high resolution screen.

Vector would be fantastic!

Thanks a lot guys, was just playing with Thesys today and this comes handy.

Nice idea but just makes the gui blurry. please if are going to give us zoom at least sharpen up the fonts.

It could be that the current 'zooming' approach cannot be used for apps like Consequence and Guitarist because of the profusion of small details.

topaz wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:19 pm Nice idea but just makes the gui blurry. please if are going to give us zoom at least sharpen up the fonts.
This is a quick approach to GUI resizing and honestly I prefer them doing this (so we have the option to keep the GUI at 100% perfectly clear or make it a big bigger even if it's blurry) than doing nothing at all, because I understand that redesigning and reimplementing a resizable GUI for plugins like Thesys which I don't think are sold too well now is not economically possible.

It could depend on how it was coded. If there's enough separation between functionality and UI then the UI could be upgrade with less work. And it can also depends on how they consider the capability of UI zooming. It might be that these apps were initially made for some kind of small smartphone or tablet, not for full-fledged studio work.

They are nevertheless very creative - software pieces of art by themselves - and having a (quality) zoom feature is most certainly a serious aspect to get more sales. As such the task could be prioritized as a business case.

They would have a lot more sales, I think, if they didn't seem to release fantastic products and then move on to the next one. I own them all, so I would love nothing more than a scalable UI that didn't blur.

I also know a few folks on here who might be more interested if they had that feature.
Last edited by dandezebra on Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

absolut fantstisch!!!
ich danke euch und weiter so.

I am looking for the Turnado update with the zoom feature. Is this still in the works or has it taken a back seat?

Definitely a welcome change for Thesys!

Thank you

I have the opposite problem. On my standard res display, which is 2560x1440px these plugins are massive, nearly taking up the entire screen. Even at 90%, they're way too big. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I've emailed the devs too, so hopefully this can be changed.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”