Modal Filter - Physical Modeling in MSoundfactory Pt3

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here in the 3rd part of my physical modeling video series I'm talking about the modal filter. In this first video I'm just going over the basics of how to use it, but in the next video I'll show some of the more advanced functions. The modal filter my favorite module in MSF as it allows sounds that aren't possible in other synths and it can sound very organic at time. Anyway, I hope you find this interesting and useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EktaBB5 ... e=youtu.be

Just FYI ... closed pipes have only odd harmonics. :)

Interesting video. I'm quite looking forward to checking this module out after watching it.

dmbaer wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:00 pm Just FYI ... closed pipes have only odd harmonics. :)

Interesting video. I'm quite looking forward to checking this module out after watching it.

I knew it was one of those. I always forget if its open or closed. Definitely check it out because there are tons of interesting things you can do with it that aren’t possible in other ways. I’ll release a more advanced video on it later this week.

Thanks for this new inspiring video, Chandler. Just great! :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

:love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I wonder if we can recreate something like the AAS Objek Delay. If we could use the modal filter as an fx plugin and send audio into it so it can resonate just like Objek Delay does. Maybe Melda has something planned, who knows.

Return to “MeldaProduction”