Full Bucket releases SequencAir!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SequencAir

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Because its Full Bucket and its totally awesome ? :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Looks like fun. Will download later.

Somethings I'm curious about:
-Any way to export the midi to your DAW? Drag and drop would be nice.
-Does the gate go long enough that it overlaps the next note (therefor allowing legato slides if the synth is set up for mono legato)
-All the knobs automatable?

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:58 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:36 pm Because its Full Bucket and its totally awesome ? :)
Genuine question. I don't see why I would use it? The standalone could be useful for live performance perhaps if you didn't want to fiddle with a DAW.
Sometimes it's just more fun to input sequences using an old knob approach than a piano roll. I agree that piano roll sequencer plugins are useless when you already have that workflow in a DAW, however this method is actually a pretty quick and fun method of inputting notes. Not to mention you could assign the knobs to hardware for hands on sequencing, if you have enough knobs/banks of knobs.

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:32 pm Forgive me if this is a dumb question but why would I use a sequencer VST when I have a DAW?
Depends on the capabilities of the sequencer. VSS 2 for Reaktor is off the wall. I've yet to see a sequencer like it. Of course you need an engineering degree to use it.

Double.
Last edited by Halonmusic on Wed May 01, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Halonmusic wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:50 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:38 pm Looks like fun. Will download later.

Somethings I'm curious about:
-Any way to export the midi to your DAW? Drag and drop would be nice.
-Does the gate go long enough that it overlaps the next note (therefor allowing legato slides if the synth is set up for mono legato)
-All the knobs automatable?
Yes ut does :)

Not shure about drag and drop or if the knobs are automatable.

Vortifex wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:58 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:36 pm Because its Full Bucket and its totally awesome ? :)
Genuine question. I don't see why I would use it? The standalone could be useful for live performance perhaps if you didn't want to fiddle with a DAW.
Well if you like old school sequencers this is a great plugin. But it might not be for everyone. Also im a Full Bucket fanboi so its a insta download for me :wink:

WOK has found two bugs :tu:, so I had to release SequencAir version 1.0.1. :oops:

Cheers, Björn

Thanks for the heads up Björn. Off to download version 1.0.1 :tu:

Forgive me if this is a dumb question but why would I use a sequencer VST when I have a DAW?
Not a dumb question at all, I use to ask the same thing until I started using Max for Live devices/plugin sequencers in Ableton. I also use the HY-MPS2 vst plugin sequencer from https://hy-plugins.com. Now I rarely use Ableton as a sequencer, mainly just to record midi/audio now. Like someone else mentioned, it depends on what the sequencer offers. I use fullbucket synths so definitely going to check this out when I have free time. :party:
Ableton Live 10 / Push

Can this be released in AU MIDI-FX format as well?

Return to “Instruments”