SequencAir is a software step sequencer/synthesizer standalone application and VST plug-in for Microsoft Windows and Apple macOS. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and extremely low CPU consumption.
The main features of SequencAir are:
- 16 chainable banks.
- 16 sequencer steps per bank.
- Individual controls for Note, Octave, Velocity, Gate, Skip, Mute plus two MIDI CCs or synth parameters per step.
- Sync-to-host and Swing functions.
- Optional Start/Stop/Transpose by MIDI Note command.
- Additional built-in monophonic synthesizer.
- Straightforward user interface.
- MIDI Learn - all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit).