Full Bucket releases SequencAir!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SequencAir

Saffran wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:32 pm I then deleted the 64-bit dll and went back and scanned again. It found the 32-bit and opened it without problem.
So...i had fun with it. :tu:
Try to keep only the version you need (or prefer the most) x86 or x64.
Maybe it works better.

Ben Martin wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:54 pmTry to keep only the version you need (or prefer the most) x86 or x64.Maybe it works better.
I'm kind of lost...you tell me to do what i did? :roll:

It's ironic that CbB have to be installed to a 64-bit pc but don't like this 64-bit plugin. :D
I know it has a good 32-bit bridge but that's no guarantee. I've encountered some 32-bit plugins that wouldn't work.
It's a little bit like a lottery. :pray:

Now I'm kind of lost. Did you copy both DLLs (sequencair.dll and sequencair64.dll) to your plugins folder?
To be clear: If you are on a 64bit system I recommend to copy the 64bit DLL only (sequencair64.dll).

Cheers, Björn

Ok...now i wonder if i was backwards thinking.
I'll test tomorrow if it's my mistake.

Ben Martin wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:46 pm
maxym.srpl wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 1:45 pm I'm obviously missing something but how to achieve that? It's not multi-layering sequencer. Is it?
Hi,
Your DAW, (or the stand alone VSTi player/Host that you may be using) should allow MIDI "re-rout" (to send the MIDI OUT data) from SequencAir, to other MIDI tracks/ VSTis.

Each track/VSTi may have its own instrument and nothing stops you from have a VSTi synth simulating an hit-hat (at all the key range), while the other VSTi is simply a MOOG BASS synth.

NOTE: You need to model the VSTi synth sounds at your taste in a way to come closer to the original "PinkFloyd" sound.

Hope this helps.
Yes I know I can route midi from this plugin to another track. But how to split midi into multiple tracks? Of course I can send all notes to all tracks and filter out unneeded notes (let's say allow C0-B3 on one track and C3-C5 on another). But the split cannot be done by SequencAir by itself AFAIK

Also as far as I understand, SA cannot generate sequence for bassline and hihat and bassdrum and snarte etc in single instance at the same time. It's always one sequence of notes. Isn't it? Just asking.

@Full Bucket could you add a copy/paste feature for the 'Banks-Chains' in the future ? That would be great. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Looks great, but the standalone version is not sending MIDI to my Moog Grandmother synth, whereas Seq303 from 20 years ago is. :) Have SequenceAir set to send MIDI to the Grandmother via USB, but the Grandmother MIDI receive light does not come on, and no sound. Not tested the VST plugin versions yet. Win 10. Any ideas?

Works fine with my four week young Behringer Model D... Make sure you select the right MIDI output device and set the correct MIDI channel. :shrug:

Cheers, Björn

Halonmusic wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:11 pm @Full Bucket could you add a copy/paste feature for the 'Banks-Chains' in the future ? That would be great. :)
Not sure what you mean exactly... something like the context menu for the bank select switches?

Cheers Björn

maxym.srpl wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:25 pm Also as far as I understand, SA cannot generate sequence for bassline and hihat and bassdrum and snarte etc in single instance at the same time. It's always one sequence of notes. Isn't it? Just asking.
This is correct. But you can try some cunning sounddesign as PF did on "On The Run". :hihi:

Cheers, Björn

Edit: Pressed "Submit" to early and added some blabla.
Last edited by Full Bucket on Tue May 07, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Full Bucket wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:31 pm Works fine with my four week young Behringer Model D... Make sure you select the right MIDI output device and set the correct MIDI channel. :shrug:

Cheers, Björn
Both are set correctly, Moog Grandmother MIDI output on MIDI channel 1. As soon as I switch back to REAPER or Seq303, they work fine with the GM, so it's definitely something to do with SequenceAir. I'll keep trying.

Full Bucket wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:33 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:11 pm @Full Bucket could you add a copy/paste feature for the 'Banks-Chains' in the future ? That would be great. :)
Not sure what you mean exactly... something like the context menu for the bank select switches?

Cheers Björn
What I mean is when you set up a sequence for bar 1-16, octaves and semitones and so on, i would want the same sequence for the next chain 16-32 instead of dialing in the same sequence for 1-16, add some variations and so on I know it sounds lazy but it would be great to have such a feature. Hope you understand what i mean.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

You can already do this by right-clicking on the bank select switches (opens a context menu).

Full Bucket wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:46 pm You can already do this by right-clicking on the bank select switches (opens a context menu).
Oh sorry didnt know that. I should have re-read the manual before posting :D

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”