All MeldaProduction plugins updated to 13.00 and public MSoundFactory beta released

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LOVE the V13 GUI enhancements, looks amazing!

Will MSF include sample content as well when the sampler is added? Also I'm confused with what's included in it. . . does it have MDrummer and all of the effects inside of it? Or do you have to own those separately to use them in MSF?

How are the multiple outputs in this MSF (6out) beta working for everyone? I couldn't set them up. :cry:

Anyway, the depth of this instrument is insane. Absolutely insane. :harp:

Ok I just figured out what was causing issues with the multi output. I was going crazy :cry:
If the plugin oversampling is set to valuest beyond 1x, the stero outputs 2-3-4-5-6 stop working.
I had it saved to default at 2x so the multi outputs were always muted.
Putting it back to 1x reactivates the multi-outputs.

I'm using Reaper 5.976, Windows7 64bits.
Can anyone confirm?

BTW I just bought the thing as I was testing. Huge potential. :borg:

Multi outputs ? MDrummer16 easily shows the multiple outputs to Bitwig but MSF 13 shows nothing at all, only the basic stereo outs are available. At 1x oversampling.

I have the Mastering Bundle, MDrummer, MPowersynth, MXX Core, and a few other Melda plugins. I have maybe learned about 5% of what there is to know. But that 5% adds a huge amount of capability! So I decided to learn more about what I already have, and not get any more toys. No more new plugins or instruments! PERIOD! End....Of...Story!

Then I discover the discount on MSoundfactory....

Purchased immediately! :D

Congrats on getting this out there. Impressed on how light it is on CPU.

One suggestion (just me I expect): change the tab order - generator, fx, globals.

A small gui problem: advanced screen on globals is truncated at the top (10.11.6, Live 10)

Edit: In fact, that is occurring pretty much whenever you pop out a window from the main GUI, eg. a generator or an fx. If you resize eg. a wavetable window the top of it is truncated, losing the menubar commands.

If you then close that window with the Mac window close, rather than the 'x' on the menubar, the window disappears into the aether and does not return to the main GUI.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MeldaProduction wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:24 pm Yes! There are presets transferred from MPowerSynth now, just so that we have some content already ;).
Just bought MSoundFactory and can’t see all these presets, is there a later beta to use instead of 13.0 general installer please? If it’s just for beta testers only then no problem

tomheavybeats wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:54 am
MeldaProduction wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:24 pm Yes! There are presets transferred from MPowerSynth now, just so that we have some content already ;).
Just bought MSoundFactory and can’t see all these presets, is there a later beta to use instead of 13.0 general installer please? If it’s just for beta testers only then no problem
They're Presets, not Devices, in the browser that opens from the window's top-most "Presets" button, not the Devices list to the left… HTH!

lnikj wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:56 am One suggestion (just me I expect): change the tab order - generator, fx, globals.
You can name, create, and order the Easy-Screen tabs however you like when you make new devices and set up MPs, and before you start saving device presets; reordering them on existing devices with Presets will mess up what the presets recall.
A small gui problem: advanced screen on globals is truncated at the top (10.11.6, Live 10)

Edit: In fact, that is occurring pretty much whenever you pop out a window from the main GUI, eg. a generator or an fx. If you resize eg. a wavetable window the top of it is truncated, losing the menubar commands.

If you then close that window with the Mac window close, rather than the 'x' on the menubar, the window disappears into the aether and does not return to the main GUI.
I'm on a Mac, 10.12.6, Logic, and don't have any of those problems, fwiw.

David wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:04 am
lnikj wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:56 am One suggestion (just me I expect): change the tab order - generator, fx, globals.
You can name, create, and order the Easy-Screen tabs however you like when you make new devices and set up MPs, and before you start saving device presets; reordering them on existing devices with Presets will mess up what the presets recall.
TBH, I never use the easy screen on any Melda plugins (I've always found it unbearably ugly to look at).

Is there any way to reorder the tabs on the edit screen ?
David wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:04 am
lnikj wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:56 am A small gui problem: advanced screen on globals is truncated at the top (10.11.6, Live 10)

I'm on a Mac, 10.12.6, Logic, and don't have any of those problems, fwiw.
Interesting. I'll be able to try it on High Sierra later.

Very generous discount for owners of MPowerSynth. Thank you very much!
https://spektralisk.com/products | Sound libraries for: Massive X, Pigments, Vital, Razor, Kontour and more | Free sounds → Sound Flux

lnikj wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:55 am
I doubt it. Interesting wish; wondering why you want to…?

David wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:07 am
lnikj wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:55 am
I doubt it. Interesting wish; wondering why you want to…?
LOL ... it's just my Aperger's. When diving in to create a sound I go first to generators so in my way of ordering the world it should be the first tab :)

Thank you folks! :love:

Inikj: Well, I'm going to disappoint you, it will stay the way it is, it actually seems more logical to me :o , but hey, different people different worlds, hopefully it's not a dealbreaker :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

As a Complete owner it’s not a dealbreaker, no :)

Return to “MeldaProduction”