Full Bucket releases SequencAir!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SequencAir

New version makes Grandmother happy! :)

Hermetech Mastering wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:34 pm New version makes Grandmother happy! :)
I saw grandma yesterday down at the store
Well she's really going fine for eighty four
Well she asked me if sometime I'd fix her barn
Poor old girl she needs a hand to run the farm

:hihi:

I can confirm that the 64-bit dll now works with Cakewalk. :clap:

I finally had to install Cakewalk to find out what's going on... I think this qualifies for getting a beer. :hihi:

Cheers, Björn

No beer till the barn's fixed.

Full Bucket wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 5:56 pm I finally had to install Cakewalk to find out what's going on... I think this qualifies for getting a beer. :hihi:

Cheers, Björn
Lager or Pilsner ? :hihi:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Ragnarok with SequenceAir is quite cool. Thanks again
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Halonmusic wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 12:27 amLager or Pilsner ? :hihi:
To be honest I love IPA but that's hard to get here in Germany... :cry:

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:32 am

Cheers, Björn
Yes IPA is great. :wink:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

New version 1.0.4 is released.
I reworked the Sync-to-Host stuff... interesting to see what different hosts do differently... :shrug:

Cheers, Björn

Can I ask again about the possibility of this being made available as an AU (MIDI-FX) version? Would be great for Logic users.

Full Bucket wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:24 amNew version 1.0.4 is released. I reworked the Sync-to-Host stuff..interesting to see what different hosts do differently.. :shrug: Cheers, Björn
With 1.0.3, when i sync to host in CbB it starts immediately with CbB's play button and shift the tempo to the tempo of the host.
Is it the tempo shift that's changed?

Seems you put the faulty 64-bit dll with 1.0.4. I use the 32-bit and can't see any different behaviour of synctohost in Cakewalk.
I usually turn off the inbuilt synth but i think now that it is a mistake. That synth react to settings that midi don't react to.
I use this plugin a lot. For my own amusement.
Would it be possible to rename the bank and chain to pattern and chain?
I have found myself missing a way to get a pattern from a pattern button in another program to a pattern button in the program i'm currently working on. Like: working with program Groove Rover and want pattern button 11 to have the pattern from Columbia-Tyndalls pattern button 7.
Maybe some transit folder where you can save one buttons pattern and load it to any other button anywhere.
The more plugin banks with new patterns we make the more useful such a feature would be.
Thanks for all the great plugins.

Hi Saffran, if you do not experience any difference in Cakewalk then everything is fine. :-)
It's some other hosts that should work better with SequencAir now... :P
Will think about a cross-preset pattern copy function.

Cheers Björn

Full Bucket wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:32 am

Cheers, Björn

hipster beard? :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”