Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kitekrazy wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:38 am I guess that's enough time for those who made an impulse purchase to think about getting a refund. I've never had this when it comes to digital content.
We will be happy to give refunds to anybody who is still waiting for their licenses.

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm Also has several types of "physical modelling synthesis
This is cool. I just got a Z1 again after regretting selling my last one 15 years ago. Physical modeling together with analog modeling makes incredible sounds.

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:24 pm Can the "physical modelling" in MSoundfactory provide results like SWAM, Pianoteq (at least the non-piano, like the harp), or GS Strum? It seems like there are many aspects of individual instrument types that wouldn't be covered by a general approach from resonators or strings etc... still interesting though. Wonder how far it can go towards "realistic" modelling. They're going to add a sampler to it so that could make up a lot of the difference....
I have high hopes. Even SynC Modular was capable of amazing physical modeling 20 years ago. Even if it’s not realistic, the sounds will be fresh and dynamic. I’ve been using a Technica WSA lately, which is exactly that concept of physical modeling meets samples, and it is brilliant for making atmospheric and textural Pads.

HM wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 6:20 am Guess his silence means he will not match the old 149 bucks deal ,... but will keep on line with the orhers, no further discounts at check out, Audiodeluxe same song.

But we will have to guess then
I’m afraid I don’t have any new information to give. They aren’t telling us anything.

HM wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:16 am I find this situation a little strange, wonder what interest steinberg got keeping people waiting, I dont believe, (hope), they are so unproffesional so supplying dealers with fresh licenses in short term should be a problem
Well, it’s Yamaha who owns Steinberg, so...

Uncle E wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:51 pm Great product and great company! Now that he’s making his own software and is no longer dependent on UVI and Native Instruments, the support is even better than ever.
GM does not make his own Software , their plugins are build now with HISE and also with Christoph Hart´s cooperation .

Uncle E wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:56 pm
Ou_Tis wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm Also has several types of "physical modelling synthesis
This is cool. I just got a Z1 again
Kewl indeed!

Uncle E wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:56 pm This is cool. I just got a Z1 again after regretting selling my last one 15 years ago. Physical modeling together with analog modeling makes incredible sounds.
As a former Z1 owner I anxiously await your soon to be announced Z1 Sample Set!

If anyone is still pondering over that new MAP percussion library from Soundiron and SampleLogic, I found this over at Gearslutz:

For just one more week, take an extra $50 off the already $100 discounted intro price of MAP using this code:
APD-D6E9G4F5-MAP50

Got my Cubase approval this morning within two days as promised. Purchased it directly from Steinberg's website though. Needed it asap since I'm a few days off work.....

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 8:01 am For just $99.99 (instead of $549.99), get the full ZapZorn Master Collection! Already own some items in the collection? We got you covered - you can get individual items at 50% off.
That is a nice one!
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:26 am
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 8:01 am For just $99.99 (instead of $549.99), get the full ZapZorn Master Collection! Already own some items in the collection? We got you covered - you can get individual items at 50% off.
That is a nice one!
Absolutely. Been waiting for ZapZorn to go on sale.

Is Cubase update available at any shop other than Steinberg?
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:16 pm Is Cubase update available at any shop other than Steinberg?
I asked and was told that Cubase Upgrades are not available through US dealers. It's possible they might be available from dealers outside of the US.

Uncle E wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:05 pm
satYatunes wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:16 pm Is Cubase update available at any shop other than Steinberg?
I asked and was told that Cubase Upgrades are not available through US dealers. It's possible they might be available from dealers outside of the US.
Thanks Eric. Appreciate it.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”