Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold ACME Audio Opticom XLA-3 and Vertigo VSM-3 to yann91700. Very friendly user, highly recommended! :tu:

Chris here is a very nice guy !!!!
Thanks a lot, I do recommand him a lot ;)
Cheers

Bought DS Thorn from jethrobull. Super quick and easy transaction, seller definitely recommended. Thank you! :tu:

0degree wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 12:09 pm Bought DS Thorn from jethrobull. Super quick and easy transaction, seller definitely recommended. Thank you! :tu:
I will echo that...Super easy,fast and painless sale to user 0degree .
Great buyer :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Over the past few weeks I had a deals with: xenophobic, lq6o, deejay2, LoveEnigma18, jethrobull, BlurryCloud, MountainKing, WasteLand, aiderpdog and Bennetto. Every deal with these guys was smooth and I can recommend them to deal with :phones:

Got Greg Wells SS from YourMasters and he was very communicative and bueno.

Bought Nithonat, Akai VIP 3.1 and Euterpe XL from 15cr34m, a pleasure to buy from. Everything professional, smooth and friendly.

I just sold Cableguys bundle to deejay2. A great transaction with a highly recommended buyer! Thanks.

thank you wltchris101 great and easy transaction with cableguys

Just purchased Vertico VSC 2 from ktrout69. Excellent seller with super fast response. Absolutely recommended.

Just bought bx_saturator from escalona. The transfer was done before I even had a chance to send the cash. Recommended seller :tu:

Super smooth, fast and pleasant experience with the gentleman thecontrolcenter. Great community member and absolutely recommended. Thanks! :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Just sold Rapid Composer to Gunjam. Immediate payment in a smooth transaction.

Sold some Arturia plugins to freimann
Great to deal with :-)

You can buy with complete confidence from 'YourMasters'

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”