Huge sale on Cubase 10 - 50% off for new purchases or crossgrades

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Musical Gym wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:21 pm I fired up Cubase Pro 10 today and my soft e-licensor shows up as deactivated with all licenses on it showing up as expired.
This did not happen before today after crossgrading.
My Products page shows them all activated without error messages.
E-Licensor app says to consult products vendor.
Does anyone know why this happens/happened and how I can fix without contacting support and opening a ticket?
Thanks for any help.
Maybe this helps?

https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-u ... container-
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Musical Gym wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:21 pm I fired up Cubase Pro 10 today and my soft e-licensor shows up as deactivated with all licenses on it showing up as expired.
This did not happen before today after crossgrading.
My Products page shows them all activated without error messages.
E-Licensor app says to consult products vendor.
Does anyone know why this happens/happened and how I can fix without contacting support and opening a ticket?
Thanks for any help.

Edit: Cleaning up e-licensor memory appears to have fixed it.
Thanks for help but I fixed before seeing your post.
Cleaning up e-licensor memory appears to have fixed it.

Pluginalley seems to have removed Cubase 10 Pro from their store :?:

sircuit wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:56 pm Pluginalley seems to have removed Cubase 10 Pro from their store :?:
Still visible here.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

https://pluginalley.com/?s=cubase+10&post_type=product

10 crossgrade shows out of stock.
Artist 10 and Elements 10 Educational versions are available

sircuit wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:56 pm Pluginalley seems to have removed Cubase 10 Pro from their store :?:
If you make a statement as fact, you should post a link.

I created an account there and added it to my wish list.
When it came back in stock, they sent me an email letting me know.
Then I was able to purchase.
Initially, I had it in my cart and left it there awhile, came back and it was out of stock.

I'm starting to get into it now. Last evening I did something in half-an-hour that took me several hours in Bitwig when I tried that a couple of years ago. With a bit more streamlining, I think I'l be able to move all our live stuff across painlessly enough, probably in just a couple of weeks. There are a few annoyances to overcome - e.g. all the MIDI I export from Orion comes into Cubase an octave lower - but that's an easy fix (in Orion, at least) and one of those one-off things you just have to deal with during a changeover process.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

chk071 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:15 am.. people say that you should not trust your ears, but rather measure
Who says that? Only an idiot would say that. You should always trust your ears and only measure to confirm.
e@rs wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:00 pm :lol: Ever heard about Ed Rush & Optical before? Legends is not an exaggeration in their case.
It is if you have to ask people if they've heard of them. I certainly haven't so maybe they are legends in a very narrow space, like "local legends", but they are not actual legends. Justin Bieber is more of a legend than they are.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

If you're not into Drum & Bass, chances are high that you never heard of them. :)

I am. Bonham and Jones; Ringo and Paul; Noel and Mitch; Charlie and Bill: Roger and Nick. Keith and John. I love DnB. Just never heard of anything to do with whatever the 'legends' names are.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

David W wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 3:28 am
NeoKortex88 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:46 pm My friend says for crossgrade I would have to give up my logic is that true?
There are three different crossgrade/upgrade scenarios.

Crossgrade from a non-Steinberg product to a Steinberg product (as you are perhaps going to do)

The licence of the non-Steinberg product you crossgraded from remains in force.

If the crossgrade is amongst those passed to Steinberg for authorisation, you should expect Steinberg to retain a record of the product you crossgraded from and refuse to authorise a further crossgrade from the same licence of that product. If they do not keep records then they open themselves to fraud from people repeatedly crossgrading the same product and selling on the resulting full licences.

[...]
Thx.

I now got Logic and Cubase. I now can switch to windows any time if I have to and I got 2 superb DAWs.

felis wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:19 am https://pluginalley.com/?s=cubase+10&post_type=product

10 crossgrade shows out of stock.
Artist 10 and Elements 10 Educational versions are available

sircuit wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:56 pm
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=524815&p=7402751#p7402751
Pluginalley seems to have removed Cubase 10 Pro from their store :?:
If you make a statement as fact, you should post a link.

BONES wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:36 am .
jens wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:43 pmWhat the f**k? I decided I didn't want to wait any longer as I totally dislike how they deal with that situation. It's MY choice and I don't have to defend myself for cancelling my order. In my opinion there is NO excuse for having me wait THAT long. If you can't deliver, don't sell, that is my opinion.
Not wanting to get in the middle of this little tete-a-tete but you don't feel like maybe you are cutting off your nose to spite your face? Yes, I understand your frustration but it's a one-off thing that has nothing to do with the product you would have at the end of it. I'd kick myself for making a poor choice but having made that stupid decision, I'd live with it and remember never to make that mistake again.
You might very well be absolutely right if it wasn't a crossgrade (for which I qualify three times).
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

nathanj wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:08 am Any idea of why samplitude’s not on that list?

because it's an competitive update

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”