Free VSTi Synthesizer "Marazmator" 2.3 (Win32/64)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Marazmator

Hah! What this seems to be an amazing synth for sound fx. I often struggle making good intros for my tracks but I see that is going to change now that I got this crazy little synth. I love the random button as it gives me some very twisted sounds. Thank you so much for your generosity vasyan!

filter303 wrote:Hah! What this seems to be an amazing synth for sound fx. I often struggle making good intros for my tracks but I see that is going to change now that I got this crazy little synth. I love the random button as it gives me some very twisted sounds. Thank you so much for your generosity vasyan!
+1, this is a little soundscape monster :lol:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

This synth is just awesome - thank you!!!

layzer wrote:
filter303 wrote:Hah! What this seems to be an amazing synth for sound fx. I often struggle making good intros for my tracks but I see that is going to change now that I got this crazy little synth. I love the random button as it gives me some very twisted sounds. Thank you so much for your generosity vasyan!
+1, this is a little soundscape monster :lol:
Mystical sound synthesizer had to achieve for a long time. As already mentioned above - sounds quite suitable creators of space music genres and ambient (dark/drone) and so on.

yes, all fine now, just downloaded and launched.
Thanks again :tu:
vasyan wrote:
Diego_C wrote:Thanks for the new version but yes there is a problem here too, the 64 bit version is not opened at all in Cantabile and in VST Host as well...
Greetings
Thank you for your bugreport, the problem was actually discovered. Overwrite files on the new one. I checked in FL Studio 12 (64 bit), plugin is work.

MzsBankEditor v1.2 - Editor VSTi plugin Marazmator preset banks.

Even a very useful tool for those who are seriously Marazmator uses in his work, creating their own collections of banks with presets.

It allows you to edit the loaded bank:
• Import presets from another bank
• Changing the order of presets
• Renaming presets
• Remove presets
The program works very simply - in the left list, a list of the imported preset bank, right - edited that are loaded into the program by pressing the appropriate buttons on the toolbar. Presets for the move operation both between banks and the bank in editable may also be performed using the mouse by clicking and dragging to the desired preset position.
It should warn you that the import/opening bank supports all formats 2.X versions VSTi plugin Marazmator, but preservation is carried out in the latest format for the current point in time 2.2.
The program works in any version of Windows starting with XP, and requires no installation.

Download:
https://yadi.sk/d/LaszrQvbwsWeN (273 KB)

Nice and interesting synth, Thanks!

I find however in Cubase 8.5 that I am no able to start the sequence (I have tried several sequencer speeds, importing seqs etc, as well as stopping and starting Cubase transport).

Do you think that there is a bug or am I doing something wrongly?

What a great synth and what a nice addon with the bank editor :D

I havent read the whole thread so just as a quick question: anybody knows or maybe has already made some additional banks ?

Would be great :D

tatanka wrote:What a great synth and what a nice addon with the bank editor :D

I havent read the whole thread so just as a quick question: anybody knows or maybe has already made some additional banks ?

Would be great :D
Additional bank was made August 1, 2016 for version 2.1 but at the moment he came into the bank with a demonstration presets in the distribution package version 2.2.
I would be very happy if somebody will publish its own banks :D

DARTelectronicMUSIC wrote:Nice and interesting synth, Thanks!

I find however in Cubase 8.5 that I am no able to start the sequence (I have tried several sequencer speeds, importing seqs etc, as well as stopping and starting Cubase transport).

Do you think that there is a bug or am I doing something wrongly?
The fact that the built-in plug-in sequencer has a length of 16 steps. Import MIDI patterns that can push button "Import..." in the Marazmator pattern editor window.
It should take into account the feature of importing MIDI files, as not every MIDI file can be imported valid. Examples of valid midi-files are located in the "Patterns" folder.
Learn more in the Help manual (Help.chm), in a section Pattern sequencer.

Update Marazmator :tu:

Current actual version 2.3

In the new version many errors revealed in the course of use of a plug-in are corrected consider the annual period.
In particular the problem of incompatibility with some DAW is fixed.
It is also necessary to note that the limiter, the limiting signal level on a plug-in output is added to the new version of a synthesizer.

Download links:
for Win32 (1.04 MB)
for Win64 (1.65 MB)

<delete>
<List your stupid gear here>

Oh I totally forgot about the manual translation project! I will work on it when I finish my stuff (21st jan) :) Hard to understand english too, maybe I can also do a rework of the manual in a "better" english?

Finally :D

How happy I am, I just upgraded an old Mixcraft version I got as any kind of giveaway to Mixcraft 8 and not only that I can play all my beloved HG 32 bit synths again but its my firs DAW that plays your stuff Vasyan :D . I had one littel bug as the presets dont show up on Marazmator while loading for the first time but then by reopening evrything is fine. This is such an amazing stuff and now I am able to use it great and thanks for this wonderful work again :hug:

vasyan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:07 pm Learn Russian!
Учи Русский! Почему только мы русские должны ваши языки учить? Давайте уже начинайте изучать ))))
Потому что Россия решила отделиться от цивилизованного мира?
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Instruments”