Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:19 pm Hi Uncle E!
Is PSP Ultimate Bundle going to be on sale in JRR Shop?
It is currently on sale in PB and Cherry Audio website.
Thanks!
Thanks for asking! We will be putting it on sale either tomorrow or Friday.

Uncle E wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:38 am
Thanks!
ha! that i wanted to know too, thanks unbalancedbeats, and uncle e, for the heads up!

Uncle E wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:38 am
Thanks!
Thanks for the info!
Ready to pull the trigger then!

mgw38 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:49 am And now Softube Central seems to be broken. And that is exceptionally annoying because you cannot access any installers without a functioning Softube Central.
If you run into that issue, Softube needs to reset the link to the iLok account on their end. Unfortunately this is not something that can be done on the user end. Once they reset it, you can reconnect and then everything should work again. It seems that they broke something in their system when they tried to implement the various Volume 3 upgrade paths.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I guess (hope?) we can expect Native Instruments to do a sale very soon, right (end of month/beginning of June)? Really eager to see if I can get a good crossgrade deal to Kontakt 6 and/or Reaktor 6.

Hi all. Anyone know of a place to get Zynaptiq Unfilter with a discount from the sale $149? Just wondering... the distribs I use know of aren't offering a discount. Best I can find in plugin boutique that offers around $15 in credits :phones:

It is a bit cheaper at T&S and Bestservice but you would need to crunch the numbers with respect to their loyalty schemes in order to get a accurate comparison.

Edit: only if you don’t have to pay VAT, of course. And at T&S you need to select British Pounds as the currency.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Uncle E will there be a sale for Boz ProVocative on JRR or is it AudioDeluxe exclusive ?

Nobdi wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:04 pm Uncle E will there be a sale for Boz ProVocative on JRR or is it AudioDeluxe exclusive ?
Hopefully, Uncle E will hook you up, but Plugin Boutique also has it on sale.
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... roVocative

telecharge wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:20 pm Hopefully, Uncle E will hook you up, but Plugin Boutique also has it on sale.
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... roVocative
Unfortunately, I'm doubting that we will be able to offer it.

mgw38 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:06 pm It is a bit cheaper at T&S and Bestservice but you would need to crunch the numbers with respect to their loyalty schemes in order to get a accurate comparison.

Edit: only if you don’t have to pay VAT, of course. And at T&S you need to select British Pounds as the currency.
Thanks! The best price I could find for Unfilter was $139USD at Bestservice. So, that's what I did. thanks again. :phones:

We now have lots of Cubase Pro Crossgrades in stock:

https://www.jrrshop.com/steinberg-cubase-pro-crossgrade

Uncle E wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 7:13 am We now have lots of Cubase Pro Crossgrades in stock:

https://www.jrrshop.com/steinberg-cubase-pro-crossgrade
Nice, out of pure curiosity what is the precise procedure involved if I decide, this way, to not to get it directly from steinberg ?

A link with info would be fine, I have been searching with no luck
HM

HM wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 7:50 am Nice, out of pure curiosity what is the precise procedure involved if I decide to not to get it directly from steinberg ?

A link with info would be fine, I have been searching with no luck
The easiest thing would be to tell us the license code of your qualifying product in the comments section of your order.

Last edited by alibling on Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”