Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:46 am IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE

Audiodeluxe $42.99

Good?
I would say yes.. btw. shows $49.99 here. Is there a Coupon Code? Thanx!
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:42 pm
Aloysius wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:46 am IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE

Audiodeluxe $42.99

Good?
I would say yes.. btw. shows $49.99 here. Is there a Coupon Code? Thanx!
Add to Cart and a Coupon will automatically be added too. :party:

Edit: Just checked and the coupon is no longer being added. SPRING2019 is no longer valid.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

O.K. Thanx for the fast reply Aloysius! :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Musical Gym wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 8:27 pmIs there an upgrade path from sampletank 3 to sampletank 4 se? I almost never use ST3.
Musical Gym wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:23 pmI think it may be a no-brainer with the new features and sounds, plus I can load a lot of my old sounds into it.
I was surprised you wanted to upgrade as you said you almost never use the older version.
Although maybe you want to load sounds of your own into 4 SE due to its new features which makes sense!

agharta wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:10 pm
Musical Gym wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 8:27 pmIs there an upgrade path from sampletank 3 to sampletank 4 se? I almost never use ST3.
Musical Gym wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:23 pmI think it may be a no-brainer with the new features and sounds, plus I can load a lot of my old sounds into it.
I was surprised you wanted to upgrade as you said you almost never use the older version.
Although maybe you want to load sounds of your own into 4 SE due to its new features which makes sense!
I also thought that by stating you pretty much never use ST3 that you better not upgrade as its not likely in your workflow (and I get the feeling you have enough choice with what you have, right?). So is the upgrade really going to add much value to your music making, you going to use it much?

Im asking myself the same question with each new tempting bargain :/ I dont need anything else but continue to accumulate bargains that I think I'll need down the line. It all adds up..

Insanelysane wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:04 amIm asking myself the same question with each new tempting bargain :/ I dont need anything else but continue to accumulate bargains that I think I'll need down the line. It all adds up.
Tell me about it! :(

Musical Gym wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:23 pm I think it may be a no-brainer with the new features and sounds, plus I can load a lot of my old sounds into it.
Same thinking here, as the full SampleTank 4 includes most of ST3 content.
So when we buy ST4SE and add our ST3 into it, that’s pretty much like having the full ST4.
Then again, as ST4SE is included with IK hardware, I would prefer to get it that way, or use my Gear Credits in the IK Custom Shop.

I bought and still downloading.
I've been playing with ST3 today, discovering things I was not aware of until giving it another go.
I kind of dismissed it too quickly before. I' m really getting to like it and think I'll be spending a bunch of time with ST4, especially with new arp, strummer, phraser, etc., etc.
Best $36 I've spent on "gear" in awhile.

mgw38 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:11 am This one came in the email today: 25% off at www.ToneBoosters.com with coupon TB_SPRING_2019

The call it a loyalty discount but I don't see why this should not work for anybody. New licenses only and ends June 1.
I didn't have any TB products but I am subscribed to their newsletter and got the same email

What I am surprised about is, I thought TB never did any sales ? Same with the recent discounts on TDR stuff, I thought they didn't do sales either ? I guess times are getting difficult for the smaller plug devs ?

Digivolt wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:04 pm
mgw38 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:11 am This one came in the email today: 25% off at www.ToneBoosters.com with coupon TB_SPRING_2019
What I am surprised about is, I thought TB never did any sales ?
Yes, I was also surprised about their sale.

Any standouts in their lineup? I hear Barricade and Reelbus are good. What about Enhancer? These are all 16 channel capable plugins which would be very useful for me.

I only have Morphit which is outstanding.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Just want to say this @mgw38: thanks for all the deals you’re posting.

mgw38 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:15 pm
Digivolt wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:04 pm
What I am surprised about is, I thought TB never did any sales ?
Yes, I was also surprised about their sale.

Any standouts in their lineup? I hear Barricade and Reelbus are good. What about Enhancer? These are all 16 channel capable plugins which would be very useful for me.

I only have Morphit which is outstanding.
Thank you for the hint - purchased the Morphit.
I wonder if the Toneboosters will add an option to record your room ambience response curve, and in this way expand the use of Morphit to speaker-monitor mixing/room-correction?

IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE $39 at B&H (finally got it at this price): https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... _2_ce.html

Harry_HH wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:58 pm I wonder if the Toneboosters will add an option to record your room ambience response curve, and in this way expand the use of Morphit to speaker-monitor mixing/room-correction?
They already have a plugin for room simulation called Isone - it's in the BusTools collection. Maybe we'll get a new version some day!

imrae wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:49 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:58 pm I wonder if the Toneboosters will add an option to record your room ambience response curve, and in this way expand the use of Morphit to speaker-monitor mixing/room-correction?
They already have a plugin for room simulation called Isone - it's in the BusTools collection. Maybe we'll get a new version some day!
Thank you for the information.
I think these two should be combined to one plugin.
BTW, where does the Toneboosters installer sets the plugin - it seems to be one of those nighmare installers, which won´t let the define the path.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”