Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Harry_HH wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:54 pm
imrae wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:49 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:58 pm I wonder if the Toneboosters will add an option to record your room ambience response curve, and in this way expand the use of Morphit to speaker-monitor mixing/room-correction?
They already have a plugin for room simulation called Isone - it's in the BusTools collection. Maybe we'll get a new version some day!
Thank you for the information.
I think these two should be combined to one plugin.
BTW, where does the Toneboosters installer sets the plugin - it seems to be one of those nighmare installers, which won´t let the define the path.
It lets you choose the folder at the bottom of the screen as you pick which versions to install: VST, AAX etc..

mgw38 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:15 pm
Digivolt wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:04 pm
mgw38 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:11 am This one came in the email today: 25% off at www.ToneBoosters.com with coupon TB_SPRING_2019
What I am surprised about is, I thought TB never did any sales ?
Yes, I was also surprised about their sale.

Any standouts in their lineup? I hear Barricade and Reelbus are good. What about Enhancer? These are all 16 channel capable plugins which would be very useful for me.

I only have Morphit which is outstanding.
I tested Reelbus 4 and Reverb 4 earlier and they both sounded good.

SirKen wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 4:06 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:54 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:58 pm I wonder if the Toneboosters will add an option to record your room ambience response curve, and in this way expand the use of Morphit to speaker-monitor mixing/room-correction?
They already have a plugin for room simulation called Isone - it's in the BusTools collection. Maybe we'll get a new version some day!
Thank you for the information.
I think these two should be combined to one plugin.
BTW, where does the Toneboosters installer sets the plugin - it seems to be one of those nighmare installers, which won´t let the define the path.
It lets you choose the folder at the bottom of the screen as you pick which versions to install: VST, AAX etc..
No it won´t. The "browse" button is inactive. This anyway in Win 10 64 bit.
I have sent the screenshot of this to the support.

Isn't Isone like Goodhertz Canopener in where it simulates having studio sound on headphones by introducing crossfeed between left & right to simulate listening on headphones as if you were listening to monitors

Morphit is used to correct the frequency response of headphones to make it flat, I think Harry is asking if it's possible to record frequency response of the room to make the speakers have a flat response similar to how sonarworks reference works ?

Digivolt wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 5:18 pm
Isn't Isone like Goodhertz Canopener in where it simulates having studio sound on headphones by introducing crossfeed between left & right to simulate listening on headphones as if you were listening to monitors

Morphit is used to correct the frequency response of headphones to make it flat, I think Harry is asking if it's possible to record frequency response of the room to make the speakers have a flat response similar to how sonarworks reference works ?
Yes - exactly the same idea, which the Morphit has, but in stead of correcting the cans, you correct the room.
There are free sofware for this, most popular may be REW, see https://www.roomeqwizard.com/

But I think the Morphit could be expanded to aid the room correction, as well. The procedure as such is rather simple - you need a flat response omni mic for the room ambience recording.

Using morphit and Barricade all the while.. Great plugins.

Think will test reelbus

Fleer wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:34 pm Just want to say this @mgw38: thanks for all the deals you’re posting.
You’re very welcome. :hug: A few weeks ago I deleted almost all of my social media accounts and suddenly had a lot if spare time. :lol:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I know the feeling :hug:

Digivolt wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:30 am Any chance you will be matching TDR Limiter 6 GE like at PB ?
We will be putting a TDR product on sale for our 21st Anniversary Sale next week. Which TDR would you like us to do?

mgw38 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:15 pm Any standouts in their lineup? I hear Barricade and Reelbus are good.
When they were released, I thought they were very good. These days, I would turn to Ozone 8 and Satin or Softube Tape over them.

Musical Gym wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 5:11 am I've been playing with ST3 today, discovering things I was not aware of until giving it another go.
I kind of dismissed it too quickly before.
The concept is great, in that it's a workstation with studio-grade plugins built-in.

Uncle E wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 pm
Digivolt wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:30 am Any chance you will be matching TDR Limiter 6 GE like at PB ?
We will be putting a TDR product on sale for our 21st Anniversary Sale next week. Which TDR would you like us to do?
My personal preference: TDR Nova GE.

Not TDR, but is it possible to bring the $24 Xhun little one sale back Uncle E? :hyper:
Trance, Trance Is Life

Kotelnikov or Nova :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”