2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Ploki wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:11 am
Man, can't wait for B2 2. :)

Aether is still my go to algo for most acoustic spaces, but the soundscapes and halls in B2 are unparalleled.
Thanks kindly. :hug: I was just listening to some of the huge mystical presets, delay FX, and the generally more FX oriented stuff myself last night and they certainly put a smile on my face still. I mean you can load Serum, play the default raw Saw wave, and B2 basically makes it Omnisphere. :!: Pretty cool magic trick IMHO. I think the aliens were talking to us whenever we were working on B2! :borg:

(it's actually a bit frightening sometimes to look at code you did years ago, and wonder how you did it at that time. If for no other reason than this, I think Elon Musk is right to fear AI. If humans struggle to follow their own code after a short period of time, I really have no idea who is going to follow code that writes itself... don't worry though, I do know how to do even better, or at least expand in other areas.)

sqigls wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:34 am OSX 10.9.5

Cubase 6.5 all 2C load like a treat, except Kaleidoscope which gets blacklisted.
Cubase 9.5 yeah, only Precedence and Breeze 2.03 passes blacklist.

i really scared to upgrade my OS, i don't how many other plugins or programs will suffer from an upgrade... I don't know which would be the best OS to upgrade to.. 10.12??? :scared:
I'm on 10.10 myself. For the same reason of not finding time to reinstall a huge list of software. I can't reproduce the issue.

if you are updating, I'd say go for the gusto and jump to 10.14. "Dark Mode" looks quite cool, I must admit. But ya, you might want to check compatibility with all your critical apps/plugs. We are fine on 10.14 though.

Anyone else still running OSX.9.5? Any similar reports?

Any idea when this update is coming out?

axb312 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:36 pm Any idea when this update is coming out?
We're in the home stretch now...

Good news. I´m looking forward to what you will add to Precedence and Breeze 2.
Really wonderful plug-ins which brings life into the flat land.
Another example.....2 solo violins and 2 solo cellos, dry.
Then the same where each got it´s own Precedence and Breeze 2 as insert. I really love it how you can add space and put them all in the same room but still set them separate.
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/v ... lo-dry-wet

Im getting the:
Failed to find suitable audio plug-in module for target cpu (CPU ISA = 8). Plug-In will not load.
Error, on the demo of kaleidoscope, is there a fix for this or will 2c vets just not work on my machine?
Seems a shame if so as there are few redeeming qualities to the recent MacBooks in my opinion

j_brady wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:11 pm Im getting the:
Failed to find suitable audio plug-in module for target cpu (CPU ISA = 8). Plug-In will not load.
Error, on the demo of kaleidoscope, is there a fix for this or will 2c vets just not work on my machine?
Seems a shame if so as there are few redeeming qualities to the recent MacBooks in my opinion
Please try the permissions fix listed ins question 3 here:

https://2caudio.com/support/faq#_installation

If that doesn’t help please send us an email and we can provide something else to try:

https://2caudio.com/support/contact

the new betas of Precedence and Breeze 2 have downloaded, installed and loaded into Cubase without a hitch, this is a good sign!! Thank you Andrew :)

I have Breeze 2.1, where can I find the beta installers?

John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

Very much appreciate these betas. Anyone have a rundown on exactly what was tampered with? ;) A couple of these additions are obvious. It seems the actual implementation of “linking” is better. Anything more?

a) the linking did not really exist before - it now works fully automatic

b) the nodes for all currently loaded instances of Precedence are now show on the interface of each instance of Precendence

c) they can also be controlled from each instance

d) they can be renamed (careful, you have to manually rename the linked instance in Breeze accordingly)

e) for both Precedence and Breeze there are now a maximum of eight edit groups the individual instances can be associated with / be part of.

f) both in Precedence and Breeze each individual instance can momentarily be set to "broadcast" parameter changes to all other instances within the same group

g) this for instance let's you practically load new presets to all instances simultaneously

h) Angle/Distance and associated parameters won't be affected by this however.

i) thus you can practically load new presets without affecting your reverb/pan mix

It's a biggie really - I called it a revolution earlier here and I don't think this was an exaggeration. I was so blown away by this that I explained and showed this to my partner the other day in length and detail, something I rarely do. She was really impressed.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:29 am —<snip>—
g) this for instance let's you practically load new presets to all instances simultaneously

i) thus you can practically load new presets without affecting your reverb/pan mix
—<snip>—
:tu: on paper that is fantastic. the fact presets are loaded universally while locking mix-affecting params are indeed a big win. will need to check this . thank you Jens

jens wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:29 am a) the linking did not really exist before - it now works fully automatic

b) the nodes for all currently loaded instances of Precedence are now show on the interface of each instance of Precendence

c) they can also be controlled from each instance

d) they can be renamed (careful, you have to manually rename the linked instance in Breeze accordingly)

e) for both Precedence and Breeze there are now a maximum of eight edit groups the individual instances can be associated with / be part of.

f) both in Precedence and Breeze each individual instance can momentarily be set to "broadcast" parameter changes to all other instances within the same group

It's a biggie really - I called it a revolution earlier here and I don't think this was an exaggeration. I was so blown away by this that I explained and showed this to my partner the other day in length and detail, something I rarely do. She was really impressed.
Does this work in hosts that sandbox plugins too? (eg Bitwig, Reaper - if you set it)

In Bitwig there are now a few options for plugin sandboxing - you can set all plugins from a given manufacturer to run in the same instance for example. I imagine that setting will work fine for linking Breeze & Precedence, but I'll give it a test later today.

Return to “Effects”