Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ben2012 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 10:15 am Uncle E,
can you sell the upgrade for Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Ignite to Core?
I’m planning to upgrade my licence next month and Pluginboutique sells upgrades, but JRR is my go-to shop right now :wink:
Thank you! :)

I will ask.

Uncle E wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:18 am
v1o wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:18 am How you use jam points at JRR shop?
I will ask.
not possible i guess?
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Uncle E wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 pm We will be putting a TDR product on sale for our 21st Anniversary Sale next week. Which TDR would you like us to do?
Nova GE, please.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Mon May 27, 2019 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

anyone knows websites to get monthly working coupon codes for everyplugin and audiodeluxe please ?

thx

shidostrife wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 3:09 am Did tonebooster raise their price recently? I am pretty sure morphit was 30 eur before. Now it's 39 eur and 25% discount which came out around the same.
Wait...so they raise their prices and then have their first sale, which brings the cost of their plugins to around the same price?! I’m really getting tired of deceptive marketing!

InsertNameHere wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 12:27 am
shidostrife wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 3:09 am Did tonebooster raise their price recently? I am pretty sure morphit was 30 eur before. Now it's 39 eur and 25% discount which came out around the same.
Wait...so they raise their prices and then have their first sale, which brings the cost of their plugins to around the same price?! I’m really getting tired of deceptive marketing!
Nothing new. It happens all the time
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

I might be wrong, but I think Toneboosters raised the prices when they released the AAX versions of their plugins late last year.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 1:08 am I might be wrong, but I think Toneboosters raised the prices when they released the AAX versions of their plugins late last year.
Oh, that's understandable then. Still a bummer though. I would've bought morphit immediately if the old price was discounted. Now I have to think 😂
Last edited by shidostrife on Mon May 27, 2019 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

More like Priceboosters. Am I right, guys?

Uncle E wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 pmWe will be putting a TDR product on sale for our 21st Anniversary Sale next week. Which TDR would you like us to do?
Nova GE
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 1:21 am
Uncle E wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 pmWe will be putting a TDR product on sale for our 21st Anniversary Sale next week. Which TDR would you like us to do?
Nova GE
TDR Everything bundle.

Uncle E wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 pm
Digivolt wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:30 am Any chance you will be matching TDR Limiter 6 GE like at PB ?
We will be putting a TDR product on sale for our 21st Anniversary Sale next week. Which TDR would you like us to do?
Nova GE please ! :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Audio Plugin deals has an insane deal on Sektor by Initial Audio. 90% off just 14.99. I’m trying the demo right now.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Teksonik wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:40 am
Uncle E wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 pm
Digivolt wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:30 am Any chance you will be matching TDR Limiter 6 GE like at PB ?
We will be putting a TDR product on sale for our 21st Anniversary Sale next week. Which TDR would you like us to do?
Nova GE please ! :tu:
Another vote for Nova GE!

v1o wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:04 pm Audio Plugin deals has an insane deal on Sektor by Initial Audio. 90% off just 14.99. I’m trying the demo right now.
It is a good one. Not a great one, but a very good one. And at that price it is difficult to disappoint. Most certainly worth 14.99.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”