Q: Print whole thread?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

At the moment, the "print view" choice in the Tools menu formats the current page, complete with images, ready for printing.
Untitled.png
Is there any way I can print a complete (multi-page) thread? If not, then can that be added?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

+1.

Yes, +1, or, in the alternative, and I actually prefer this solution, give us the option to change the number of responses per page and include a ludicrous option, e.g., 1000. That way, it kills two birds with one stone for pretty much any thread that most would want to print.

Ok you've got my curiosity up so I've got to ask why would one want to print any thread at KVR in its entirety ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Not actually print them. Just save them and read them offline.

There would be some interesting benefits if you print a whole thread to a digital file instead of paper:
1. Off-line reading
2. Easier and quicker searching
3. Archiving to a collection of personal interests
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Timfonie wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:38 pm There would be some interesting benefits if you print a whole thread to a digital file instead of paper:
1. Off-line reading
2. Easier and quicker searching
3. Archiving to a collection of personal interests
Or on paper so you could literally wipe your arse on some of the nonsense that gets posted here

e@rs wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:35 pm Not actually print them. Just save them and read them offline.
Ahh I see. That explains it then....thanks. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

May I recommend this thread for trying this interesting feature:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=204964

Teksonik wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:27 pm Ok you've got my curiosity up so I've got to ask why would one want to print any thread at KVR in its entirety ?
to hand them out when speaking at a psychology seminar :hihi:

Evidence in court for libel actions...

anyone???

;)

Tell diskoDSP versus Wagtunes...

Oh dear...

I wasn't going to go THERE....

shhhhhh ;)

---------------

Return to “Site Stuff”