Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jeffb01 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:51 pm Waves coupon code: Half

Gives you half off for everything, I think, even stuff already on sale. I bought Flow Motion for $50 and was impressed and thought it was a good deal. Now you can get it for $30.

What do people think of Codex and Elements. at $35 and $30, respectively, is it a no-brainer?
I have all three of these synths and Flow Motion is my fav by far. Nothing wrong with Codex or Elements but they both seem aimed at the user looking for presets with instant gratification. Most have arps and effect all on; you have to dive to find raw sounds. Anyway, with a little patience they're both very useful; although I'd say more demanding on the cpu than Serum or Massive (I'm thinking average presets)

deejay2 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:19 am
so I found out how to slash price on NI upgrades with timespace.com
for example you are after upgrade from K12U to K12UC for £239

- buy gift cards at maximum of your order so in this case 4x£50 and 1x£25 gift cards. you will also receive additional 2250points (=£11.25) (use those cards towards your NI purchase)
-so in total in this case you will save £16.25 with your order

obviosly if you after more expensive upgrade you can buy more giftcards to get more points

hope it helps
Good thinking, but have you actually done this yourself and can confirm it's possible to use multiple gift cards in one order?

There's also an additional 1000 point bonus for signing up to the newsletter, so another £5 off there.

those 1000points for sign up already calculated in my nfo as you can see

yes you can use more giftcards as per timespace support, if i do not find better deal within a month this will be best option as of now plus you will get HDD and zero-G kontakt library.

obviosly you can get through support to apply gift cards if online system will not take it, just give them a call.

deejay2 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:38 am those 1000points for sign up already calculated in my nfo as you can see

yes you can use more giftcards as per timespace support, if i do not find better deal within a month this will be best option as of now plus you will get HDD and zero-G kontakt library.

obviosly you can get through support to apply gift cards if online system will not take it, just give them a call.
It's a different bonus - you get 1000 for signing up to the site, and another 1000 for signing up to the newsletter.

ok...confirmed....i have sign up for newsleter additional 1000 so £5...so total save now £21.25
Last edited by deejay2 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

You have to claim the extra bonus through the loyalty points section on the right side. (The blue tab)

so should be now 2000 points + 2250 points for gift cards, 4250 points = £21.25, this will slash upgrade fro m K12U to K12UC to £217.75,,,sweet

but just a thought obviosly with less to pay we do not need to buy 1x£25 gift card...just 4x£50 gift card as you would overpay on gift cards...so that is 4000points in total= £20

£219 to pay respectively

Tappistry wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:08 pm No discount codes allowed on NI upgrades?
No but we will be giving away a free sample set to anyone who purchases any version of Komplete. It's called Kollektion and it features over 6GB of samples from almost all of the JRR Sounds libraries.
Last edited by Uncle E on Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ryan99 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:31 am Me too I will skip PA this month if there's no voucher. I also want NI 12UCE. Softube Volume 3 is tempting, but I already have Volume 2 and I'm not sure I really need the new stuff included in Volume 3.
$100 to get Parallels, Transient Shaper, Harmonics, and OTO Biscuit. It's probably worth it just for Parallels alone.

Uncle E, I assume this is the correct article in case I want to upgrade my K12 Select to the normal edition?
https://www.jrrshop.com/native-instrume ... te-upgrade

Also, if an order is placed today, how many days approximately would it take for the serial(s) to be distributed? :)

BeeDog wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:00 am Uncle E, I assume this is the correct article in case I want to upgrade my K12 Select to the normal edition?

Also, if an order is placed today, how many days approximately would it take for the serial(s) to be distributed? :)
Great question! Yes, that is the version you need. I added "Upgrade from Komplete Select" to the title. If you order today, we will deliver it as early as Wednesday and probably not later than Friday.

Can someone confirm that the product "Native Instruments Komplete 12 Ultimate Collector's Edition + FREE Zero-G Kontakt Instrument worth £59.95
Boxed - Upgrade from Komplete Ultimate 8-12" on Time + Space contains an Hard Disk? I can download all of the products without problems (most of them I already have since I'm on Complete Ultimate 11) and save 12€ of shipping charges but I was thinking that an hard disk for 12€ is a little extra bargain (I already know that is just for installation and that you can't stream libraries from it)

project-yes shipping is free over £75

Uncle E wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:21 am
BeeDog wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:00 am Uncle E, I assume this is the correct article in case I want to upgrade my K12 Select to the normal edition?

Great question! Yes, that is the version you need. I added "Upgrade from Komplete Select" to the title. If you order today, we will deliver it as early as Wednesday and probably not later than Friday.
Can’t see the NI summersale products, e.g. Kontakt 6 upgrade in JRR site...(?)

deejay2 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:47 am project-yes shipping is free over £75
Thanks for your reply; shipping is not free for Italy, but I think an extra Hard Disk is worth 12€

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”