Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hhuang9611 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:16 pm Does anyone know how much cycling 74 MAX 7 (not 8) crossgrade cost a year ago? It seems the price has increased (excluding current sale), but I could be wrong.
Full version or Max 4 Live? Prices for the full version went up it seems.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:40 pm
Bodhisan wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:36 pm Does anyone know how much the update to Reaktor 6 is now during the sale? I'm trying to sell mine.
$49.50

But there is s certain laziness to that question. That price is advertised on the NI website for anybody to see. ;)
Stupido me. Didn't see that the question was about the update...

Yep, it's 49.50.

mgw38 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:37 pm
Ryan99 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:33 pm I asked Friday, then today and they confirmed me that they will send serial by email by the end of the week and refund me shipping at that moment. Ordered yesterday and received the free Zero-G library today.
It is very well possible that it depends on whatever circumstances, which may or may not defy logic. So it certainly is a good idea to ask. In my case they were very clear that they need to ship.
I asked to. They said they need to get stock and fulfill before they can send serial #.

Very odd. What are they going to do? Open the box, get the serial and email it and then seal the box and ship? Seems fishy.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

mgw38 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:24 pm
hhuang9611 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:16 pm Does anyone know how much cycling 74 MAX 7 (not 8) crossgrade cost a year ago? It seems the price has increased (excluding current sale), but I could be wrong.
Thanks for the confirmation. :tu:
I was actually trying to ask about the crossgrade price :dog: somehow the editor misinterpreted my text. Here is what I meant to ask:

"Does anyone know how much cycling 74 MAX 7 ( not 8 ) crossgrade cost a year ago? It seems the price has increased (excluding current sale), but I could be wrong."
Trance, Trance Is Life

hhuang9611 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:39 pm
mgw38 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:24 pm
Thanks for the confirmation. :tu:
I was actually trying to ask about the crossgrade price :dog: somehow the editor misinterpreted my text. Here is what I meant to ask:

"Does anyone know how much cycling 74 MAX 7 ( not 8 ) crossgrade cost a year ago? It seems the price has increased (excluding current sale), but I could be wrong."
There are two cross grade variations. One is the cross grade from Live Standard to M4L and the other one is the cross grade from Live Suite to Max8. I paid $240 for the Live Suite -> Max8 cross grade last January (could have been a sale, but I actually needed that one back then so I think I paid full price). Current sale price is $224, so slightly less.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:00 pm There are two cross grade variations. One is the cross grade from Live Standard to M4L and the other one is the cross grade from Live Suite to Max8. I paid $240 for the Live Suite -> Max8 cross grade last January (could have been a sale, but I actually needed that one back then so I think I paid full price). Current sale price is $224, so slightly less.
Thanks! :tu: So I guess my memory is more or less correct :clown: I remember the suite crossgrade was $250ish full price and $190 with 25% off...
Well, maybe I should have crossgraded a year ago when they had the 25% off and free upgrade to Max 8 :?
Trance, Trance Is Life

Which offer would you choose? :hihi:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

mgw38 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:40 pm
Bodhisan wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:36 pm Does anyone know how much the update to Reaktor 6 is now during the sale? I'm trying to sell mine.
$49.50

But there is s certain laziness to that question. That price is advertised on the NI website for anybody to see. ;)
Wait. How much is it again?

ATN69 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:13 pm Which offer would you choose? :hihi:
Neither - before Göbbels has left the building.

Harry_HH wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:33 pm
You‘ve surely meant KURT GÖDEL...

martinjuenke wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:33 pm
You‘ve surely meant KURT GÖDEL...
I‘m still waiting for Godot. That guy is always late.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

There is pretty big Knaidel hanging...

https://youtu.be/n0mKrvOdUMU

irvg wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:37 am Uncle E, is there any particular benefit to upgrading Komplete at JRR as opposed to ordering direct?
You can get a free 6GB sample library when you add it to cart at the same time as any version of Komplete:

https://www.jrrshop.com/jrr-sounds-kollektion

ATN69 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:41 am @Uncle E, Yesterday I bought the Komplete upgrade from 11 to 12 and got an email saying that license needs to be generated manually. How long might that take?
I apologize, it is taking a long time to get them from NI. I was originally hoping to receive them today but I'm starting to believe we won't get them until Friday or maybe even next week.

Rational wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:47 am Unc, can you match bestservice on the download version at least?
I'm afraid we can't. That's below our cost.
Also, I'm glad to see you getting into making your own libraries. I have to say though that there are so many, I'm still a bit confused on them all. Maybe you can do up more info/reviews on them and consolidate the pricing for all the select paks into a group pak for each if you haven't already? Been meaning to mention this.
Thanks! Releasing these has basically been just a preliminary step for what's to come. We will be releasing our own plugin later this year or in early 2020 and then all these sample sets will be repackaged as full fledged expansion products with an interface and presets, which I'm hoping will make a lot more sense. Anyone who buys the sample sets now will receive the expansion versions for free.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”