NI Summer of sound has begun

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:06 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:52 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:33 am
chk071 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:14 am What are the drives for? Do they contain the installers, or are they for the samples/Kontakt sounds?

@Martin: I got my e-voucher as well, about 12 hours after i activated Komplete.
They contain installers for software and library content for applicable products.

I registered mine yesterday (> 12 hours now), no e-voucher yet. I think I should wait until Monday.
Monday is Bank Holiday in Germany. :scared:
I see, but e-voucher delivery seems to be an automatic system, isn't it? I guess we could receive it even today or tomorrow or maybe Sunday? :neutral:

Has everyone got or at least ordered their Komplete?

We should start discussing the next important question: What to use e-voucher for (once it comes)? :D :hihi:
Modular Icons?

martinjuenke wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:08 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:06 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:52 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:33 am
chk071 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:14 am What are the drives for? Do they contain the installers, or are they for the samples/Kontakt sounds?

@Martin: I got my e-voucher as well, about 12 hours after i activated Komplete.
They contain installers for software and library content for applicable products.

I registered mine yesterday (> 12 hours now), no e-voucher yet. I think I should wait until Monday.
Monday is Bank Holiday in Germany. :scared:
I see, but e-voucher delivery seems to be an automatic system, isn't it? I guess we could receive it even today or tomorrow or maybe Sunday? :neutral:

Has everyone got or at least ordered their Komplete?

We should start discussing the next important question: What to use e-voucher for (once it comes)? :D :hihi:
Modular Icons?
Already grabbed it last month. I like it, and the GUI is so cool. :)

I think Super 8 and Modular Icons are best and affordable candidates currently for spending the e-voucher on.

super 8, if that's allowed
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

anyone get serial from Best Service yet? This is the 3rd day for me and still nothing...

I ordered mine last Saturday from Best Service, and got it on Wednesday evening... I guess you will have to have some more patience.

chk071 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:39 pm I ordered mine last Saturday from Best Service, and got it on Wednesday evening... I guess you will have to have some more patience.
o, thanks. yeh! good to know. I heard that they have to wait for the serials to be sent in the mail so I guess once orders are in, they order a chunk and then have to wait for the physical delivery.

I assume so. The thing which is really bugging me about that: They start the sale a few days before Native Instruments does, pretend they have the product, but have to order it, and they deliver after Native Instruments do, which is instantly. So, it's not that they actually have the product beforehand, but, they take people's money beforehand. This is not how i would run my business, and i don't consider that very serious. The fact that a few online stores do this shows how much "integrity" you actually can expect from shops dealing with musical gear...

Ordered yesterday from TimeSpace, got it delivered today

it's not just musical equipment, any niche business has to beat the competition to the customer.
i buy a lot of collectibles, some of which are ordered years in advance of release.

Digivolt wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:30 pm Ordered yesterday from TimeSpace, got it delivered today
Weird, I ordered on Tuesday and got an email today that they won't be able to ship before next week.

paterpeter wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:46 pm
Digivolt wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:30 pm Ordered yesterday from TimeSpace, got it delivered today
Weird, I ordered on Tuesday and got an email today that they won't be able to ship before next week.
Which version ? I only went for standard K12 upgrade from select

Digivolt wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:49 pm
paterpeter wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:46 pm
Which version ? I only went for standard K12 upgrade from select
K12U CE Upgrade, could indeed be the reason

vurt wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:31 pm it's not just musical equipment, any niche business has to beat the competition to the customer.
i buy a lot of collectibles, some of which are ordered years in advance of release.
Yeah... i think that explains it. Anyway. Not grumpy anymore, but, it's a pain to wait for something which you usually get instantly.

chk071 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:00 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:31 pm it's not just musical equipment, any niche business has to beat the competition to the customer.
Yeah... i think that explains it. Anyway. Not grumpy anymore, but, it's a pain to wait for something which you usually get instantly.
yeah i get that, but the grump does indeed lift when you get playing :tu:
have fun 8)

Thanks. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”