Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought plugin from FineCutBodies, easy communication and prompt transfer. :tu:

Sold Black Box Analog Design HG-2 to JONK. Cool guy to deal with, super fast transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought FM7 from afewster nearly 13 years ago, and I'm still receiving support. :D

He helped me out with a serial# issue within a couple hours of PM'ing.

The KVR community is 2nd to none. 8)

Sold BX_XL v2 to wavemantra, super fast transaction, easy communication. Thanks again! :tu:

Bought Keyscape from nearly ghost, hasslefree and smooth, superb communication, 10/10 seller.
nearly ghost wrote: ...

Sold elysia karacter to signupz. Fast and friendly transaction. Highly recommended. Thanks!

epiphaneia wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:30 pm I bought UVI´s Augmented Piano from kvotchin, and I´m glad to say he´s not only a nice guy but also made sure the transaction was completed smoothly. All thumbs up!
epiphaneia was also great to deal with - would totally recommend! :tu:

I brought AA Nebula 3 from dnekm. Very quick and easy transaction, great coms highly recommend :tu:

Bought Valhalla Room from "macmandem".

Extremely polite, helpful and generous seller. It was an absolute pleasure and i hope we can do more business in the future.

Sold Valhalla Room to Igor Sena. Fantastic buyer and great communication. Highly recommended!

Bought Ableton 10 Suite from colonel_mustard, great genuine guy, easy to deal with!

Sold NI Driver to majorglory: fast payment & good communication - thank you : )

Bought NI Driver from Philip_P, a smooth and pleasant transaction, thank you!

Sold Serum to lebred - friendly, lightning fast, great to deal with.

Bought from Ricky Rocko. Everything went smooth :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”