Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A pleasure dealing with xandde1 Purchased NI Scarbee Funk Guitarist.
"All persons living or dead are purely coincidental." - Vonnegut

jondl_2000 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:37 am A pleasure dealing with xandde1 Purchased NI Scarbee Funk Guitarist.
Purchased NI Scarbee Funk Guitarist from jondl_2000. Ultra fast and smooth transaction with a very nice person! Thanks, Jon!

random451 - friendly buyer, fast payment, great to deal with :tu:

Sold Celemony Melodyne Essential 4 to JoNasty3. Great buyer and good communication. Highly recommended!

Sold Spire to xjestrex, everything went well :tu:

Sold D16 Sigmund to Elevated_being. Fantastic buyer and great communication, highly recommended!

macmandem wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:56 am Sold D16 Sigmund to Elevated_being. Fantastic buyer and great communication, highly recommended!
Bought D16 Sigmund from macmandem, fast and friendly communication and a smooth transaction.
Recommended. :tu:
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Sold D16 Syntorus to jethrobull, good buyer, friendly communication, highly recommended!

macmandem wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:59 am Sold D16 Syntorus to jethrobull, good buyer, friendly communication, highly recommended!
Yep, likewise. macmandem is a great seller. Very friendly :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Just bought Melodyne Essential from macmandem, transfer and communication went smooth as butter.
Absolutely recommended seller.

Bought Diva and Zebra 2 from nirm123. Smooth transaction, excellent communication throughout. A truly great seller—highly recommended!!

Just bought EZkeys from paveloso. Absolute pleasure to do business with and highly recommended seller.

wiscoexpat wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:44 pm Bought Diva and Zebra 2 from nirm123. Smooth transaction, excellent communication throughout. A truly great seller—highly recommended!!
wiscoexpat is truly a great guy, excellent communication and willing to help whenever needed.

thank you !!!

ejr wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:19 pm Just bought EZkeys from paveloso. Absolute pleasure to do business with and highly recommended seller.
Thanks, ejr!

Spotless transaction. Friendly, reputable KVRer. Do not hesitate to do business with him!

Purchased a bundle of Maschine Expansions from epiphaneia and very happy with the service.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”