Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought Sugar Bytes Turnado from djrevise5. Great price and a smooth, fast license transfer. Highly recommended!

Bought S Gear from djrevise5 - excellent seller with good clear info and went the extra mile to make it work with any concerns I had.

I´ve bought NI Molekular from memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=397468. Everything went fine! I can highly recommend this seller. Nice person!

Bought NI Sessions Horns from Poppamoet

Good communication; quick and easy transaction :tu:

Bought Bitwig 8_Track from Giova942. Great seller. Responded fast at every stage :party:

Sold Replika XT Update to eluherlu

Easy peasy transaction, thanks!

I have done a swap with dangayle. Great seller, smooth transaction.

Sold a Toontrack expansion to classicalaudionewbie. Smooth and friendly transaction. Recommended - thanks! :tu:

Bought a Toontrack expansion from emanuelsj. Super fast and smooth purchase - highly recommended seller!!!! :tu:

Sold NATIVE INSTRUMENTS Symphony Series Collection Crossgrade to phlip.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=423587
Great buyer, very friendly, smooth transaction and very good communication. Highly recommended KVR member. :D

Sold Turnado to BlurryCloud, instant payment, great buyer!

Bought Reaktor Crossgrade from evileye, great seller.

Sold Iris 2 to Robbo. Super nice and quick payment! Recommended!

Bought Maschine Expansion Elastic Thump from jondl_2000, it is also an excellent seller.

ascissors wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:00 pm Sold Iris 2 to Robbo. Super nice and quick payment! Recommended!
Also would recommend ascissors as a seller! Great communication! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”