Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold NI Elastic Thump Maschine Expansion to svrc. A very courteous buyer - recommended.
"All persons living or dead are purely coincidental." - Vonnegut

Sold NI Supercharger GT Update to quo Efficient, prepared and friendly! Wish all deals went down as quickly as this one :)
"All persons living or dead are purely coincidental." - Vonnegut

Sold Elevate Mastering Bundle to Hez. Very nice buyer, smooth transaction. Cheers!

Sold Melda MPolySaturator to dangayle. Great guy! Friendly, communicative and reliable. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought EZKeys Cinematic Grand Sound Expansion from musicjunk. Fast and smooth transfer.
Totally recommended seller.

Bought "NI - Komplete 11 Ultimate" from Roman Wisniak.
Very smooth transaction! Highly recommended to deal with. :tu:

I would like to recommend Max369. Nice person, fast transaction. :tu:

sold ez keys expansion to iamtheblackadder. very friendly. highly recommended!

I sold Komplete 12 Select to bluchippa. Couldn't ask for a better buyer. :tu:
Blue Phase Music

YourMasters wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:33 pm Sold Melda MPolySaturator to dangayle. Great guy! Friendly, communicative and reliable. Highly recommended! :tu:
YourMasters was easy to work with and understanding when I made a PayPal goof. It all worked out nicely. Thanks!

dune_rave wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:21 am I have done a swap with dangayle. Great seller, smooth transaction.
Big swap too. Couldn't have gone smoother. Thanks!

Hello,
Just bought NI Symphony Series Collection Crossgrade to ozonepaul, no problem: everything was done quickly.
Thanks a lot.
Phil

Sold NI The Grandeur to latorrejc3. Quick payment, nice contact, can only recommend. :tu:

Bought Ace and The Legend from Dasheesh. Smooth transaction. Great follow-up.

Bought Studio One 4 and Notion 6 from Danilo Villanova. Quick transfer, trustworthy seller. Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”