Outstanding NEW VST's over the last few months?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another vote for Hive 2

chk071 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:29 pm There was a original topic? :o
Don’t know.

How does it pay to appear on an ignore list.
Are all ignore lists equal?

Steven can you stop being pissy and go work on your newest 80s soundbank so the adults can Discuss the Cool recent synths.
Legit this attitude is why I'll never give you a Dime no matter How good you are at Sound-Design. It was someone mentioning Legends Polyphony Update and you just LoOsE YoUr MiNd.
Grow up dude. I respect your Knowledge of sound design but WHEW BOY, The Elitism, Arrogance, and just plain childish antics are kinda wearing thin.
Also Yea yea I know, "AnOtHeR OnE To ThE LiSt".
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

Spencer Maddox wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:41 pm Steven can you stop being pissy and go work on your newest 80s soundbank so the adults can Discuss the Cool recent synths.
Legit this attitude is why I'll never give you a Dime no matter How good you are at Sound-Design. It was someone mentioning Legends Polyphony Update and you just LoOsE YoUr MiNd.
Grow up dude. I respect your Knowledge of sound design but WHEW BOY, The Elitism, Arrogance, and just plain childish antics are kinda wearing thin.
Now you've done it. He's gonna foe you.

pigments?

Another vote for Valhalla Delay.

noddog wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:41 pm Another vote for Valhalla Delay.
I might have picked that up if I didn't already have MTurboDelay. Valhalla's stuff is really great. Have everything but the delay.

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:24 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:21 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:39 pm One Ping Only
Another comic. Joke got old 10 years ago.
you weren't here ten years ago, he was :P
Time is relative. I have suffered for months since around 8:30 AM.
I heard a 3:58 Jeff Beck which lasted 1:01 yesterday.

a Jeff Beck TRACK :help:
h2ogun99 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:56 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:39 pm Anybody else want to go on my ignore list? Just let me know.
As a father of four, and having a daycare ran out of our home for a decade,
it's <and having a daycare run out of your home>
past participle; grammar school stuff

yeah we're both totally off topic and not in the good way ;)

on topic! MAYBE
VSL Smart Spheres, however I use the AU.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:22 pm I'm going to have a relaxing time here if I have to ignore half the forum.
I remember when the limit was 20...

jancivil wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:08 pm on topic! MAYBE
VSL Smart Spheres, however I use the AU.
Ooooo that looks kinda neat!
Might need to check that, thanks!

Also the New IK Modo drum can be added to the list now.

Massive X? Does that count? I mean it’s technically not released yet but it should be good...

yehboy1 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:01 pm
Spencer Maddox wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:41 pm Steven can you stop being pissy and go work on your newest 80s soundbank so the adults can Discuss the Cool recent synths.
Now you've done it. He's gonna foe you.

But first he’s going to report me. Can’t forget that.

:lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Instruments”