Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don’t know if that’s necessarily true. When there’s a major version upgrade to UA VA-2 I think the libraries are updated as well.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:56 pm Does any seller in the US sell the K12 regular update with a disk or are all US K12 updates downloads only?
As far as I know, all updates through dealers are with a disk. I ended up getting mine through T+S only because I had coins/discount points or whatever they call it there. dropped it about 12 pounds, which more than covered the shipping. But I also get free foreign transaction fees on my card, so I bought in pounds and it came out a little less than local dealers. So about $154 with shipping. But some of the US dealers may have some discounts. Musician's Friend sent me a discount code for 15% off, not sure if it works with NI stuff.

NI is the only one who sells download only as far as I know. Best Service sells the download only version, but I think they just open the box and give you the code.

Oh, just realized you are talking regular and not ultimate. I'm not sure about that.

agharta wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:40 pm
pekadan wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:10 pm What’s the cheapest price for Arturia Pigments? I can get it for 69 EUR at Arturia. Can it be had for less?
£56.85 at Reverb which is about €62.
Super, thanks agharta!

Since I've not been around for a while i can't be bothered reading back through this thread so if anyone can answer me these (and quote me so i get notified).

Anyone know the cheapest reseller for Komplete Ultimate Upgrade (from older Ultimate) in the UK? (Google search list £159 from the usual places but maybe there's some better deals out there)
Has anyone had their PA vouchers this month?
Is the new Unfiltered thing upgrade deal from BYOME time limited?

Responses appreciated. been sidetracked with various other projects of late so haven't been able to keep up with the music stuff.

Since you've not been around for awhile and are too lazy to read thru a few pages I can't be bothered to give you any previously posted information. I did quote you tho, so you'll see my reply.

mutantdog wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:43 am Since I've not been around for a while i can't be bothered reading back through this thread so if anyone can answer me these (and quote me so i get notified).
No PA Vouchers this month since it's a summer sales event (mentioned by Dirk on the Facebook group page).
Dirk said the intro price for Triad is until the end of the month (again, the FB group page), but he did not say anything specific to the BYOME $49 upgrade.

Thanks. The impression i got from the email was it was a perpetual upgrade price. I'm really in no hurry and Komplete will wipe me out for a while so i hope that's the case.

Triad was $49. Now I log in it's $149.

I love their plugins, but I'm gonna stick to the $29 deals from now on.
over it.

SolarAxix wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:53 am
mutantdog wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:43 am Since I've not been around for a while i can't be bothered reading back through this thread so if anyone can answer me these (and quote me so i get notified).
No PA Vouchers this month since it's a summer sales event (mentioned by Dirk on the Facebook group page).
Dirk said the intro price for Triad is until the end of the month (again, the FB group page), but he did not say anything specific to the BYOME $49 upgrade.
The $49 upgrade price is forever available to people who have BYOME already. And it's not eligible for monthly voucher discounts. So either buy now ... or wait until later and pay the same thing.

sqigls wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:45 am Triad was $49. Now I log in it's $149.

I love their plugins, but I'm gonna stick to the $29 deals from now on.
over it.
You have to go to your account page, manage licenses. Then add the Triad upgrade to your cart from there.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:47 am RX8 is very unlikely. RX7 just came out a couple of months ago. Since it apparently makes RX Elements obsolete my bet would be a bundle of some sort.
Probably some sort of RX bundle with Neutron 3 maybe? "Mix and Repair Bundle Supreme" or something.

no I'm logged in, looking at my licenses, Triad was $49 to buy, now it is $149.
either it was a pricing error, or available at that price for a day or two (not payday unfortunately).

anyways, they're all $29 in the end.
so i will wait.

by the way, no chat in the BARGAINS ONLY thread pwease.

sqigls wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:04 am no I'm logged in, looking at my licenses, Triad was $49 to buy, now it is $149.
either it was a pricing error, or available at that price for a day or two (not payday unfortunately).

so i will wait.

It was an error, they intended the $49 price to only be for BYOME owners.

$49 was available for all customers, I believe. Bought it for that price and have no BYOME license.
Ou_Tis wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:16 am
sqigls wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:04 am no I'm logged in, looking at my licenses, Triad was $49 to buy, now it is $149.

so i will wait.

It was an error, they intended the $49 price to only be for BYOME owners.

Hans25 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:52 pm AAS Applied Acoustic System deal on Stacksocial:

Pay What You Want: The Synth & Sound Pack Bundle:

pay $1 and receive:

Angelicals Sound Pack $39 Value
Cinematheque Sound Pack $39 Value
Synbiosis Sound Pack $39 Value
Journeys Sound Pack $39 Value

Pay average price: $11.10 (for now) and get:
https://stacksocial.com/sales/pay-what- ... dium=email

Strum Session Synth Pack $33 Value
Kinetix Sound Pack $39 Value
Ultra Analog Session Synth Pack $33 Value
Multiverse Sound Pack $39 Value
Microsound Textures Sound Pack $39 Value
Frontier Sound Pack $39 Value
Pop Rocks Sound Pack $39 Value
Starlight Sound Pack $39 Value
Analog Essentials Sound Pack $39 Value
Ultra FX Sound Pack $39 Value
Angelicals Sound Pack $39 Value
Cinematheque Sound Pack $39 Value
Synbiosis Sound Pack $39 Value
Journeys Sound Pack $39 Value

Hi Fleer! Thanks. :love: These days I'm mostly just a "lurker" or what they say. But I thought that this offer would go under the radar since stack social is not the typical place to offer music software.
Actually I purchased the bundle myself :)
Awesome find! I also picked up one of the photography course bundles so my wife and I can finally learn how to use our Canon DSLR and not be lame amateurs with it. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”