VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ISOL8

Update 1.0.5:
- auto engage filter bypass when no solo/mute button is active

Update to 1.0.6:
- AAX: fix for jumping monitor buttons

I'm loving this plugin, I'm using it to make my own multiband FX chains with Reaper. Thanks a lot for the free tool!

Love this too! The perfect tool to audition to mono/sides, or quickly hear how your bass and kick are interacting etc and to compare certain frequency band strengths to reference tracks. And yep it doubles as a high/low/band pass filter too for "pocketing" instruments - doesn't seem overly resonant for the task.

Thanks TBPro :)

Dear team TB, @TB-ProAudio

I love your Isol8 plugin for monitoring the mix, but it would be brutal if you add outputs for every band. I would be ready to pay for this function:

- Output for every band, also 5 outputs.
- ATM at the market there is only 1 plugin that does that for MAC and is from Hornet 3xOver. I have bought this plugin but I don't understand how to route the outputs, At least in Reaper i couldn't find the way. And in Logic I haven't tried.
- Nugen Audio SigMod does that, but the crossover has 6db slope and isn't adequate for surgery work.
- More over i would want to have the possibility to route the outputs to different processors (compressors, EQs, saturation) and route back these edited bands into the original channel strip (after ISOL8) of the instrument or audio to mix as is, not having new 5 tracks on the DAW to mix with as proposed by 3xOver and SigMod.. Although it could be also useful to have this on the DAW, but for me the best solution is to come back to the track channel and mix further
- DDMF Metaplugin could do the trick but it isn't efficient to do a work around on many tracks...

I thank you for a response in this regard.

All best

Mundano wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:23 am ATM at the market there is only 1 plugin that does that for MAC and is from Hornet 3xOver. I have bought this plugin but I don't understand how to route the outputs, At least in Reaper i couldn't find the way. And in Logic I haven't tried.
I was curious about this because in my daw this plugin works very well as advertised, I found this on reddit, which may sort you out:

In your FX window where you see the plugin's GUI either right-click on the plugin name in the left panel or go to 'Options' on the window's main menu and select 'Build Multichannel Routing For Output Of Selected FX. This will create all the channels pre-assigned for you.

acYm wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:34 am
Mundano wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:23 am ATM at the market there is only 1 plugin that does that for MAC and is from Hornet 3xOver. I have bought this plugin but I don't understand how to route the outputs, At least in Reaper i couldn't find the way. And in Logic I haven't tried.
I was curious about this because in my daw this plugin works very well as advertised, I found this on reddit, which may sort you out:

In your FX window where you see the plugin's GUI either right-click on the plugin name in the left panel or go to 'Options' on the window's main menu and select 'Build Multichannel Routing For Output Of Selected FX. This will create all the channels pre-assigned for you.
Thank you very much!

Update to V2.0.0:
- NEW: Multichannel processing mode, every band can be routed to one out of five channel pairs. DAW needs to support 10 channels per track!
- Internal XML parameter handling
- Due to new controls old DAW projects are no longer compatible with ISOL8 2.x (is fixed for future updates with XML parameters)

Damn that's great news, TB Pro Audio thanks a lot :)

TB-ProAudio wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:59 am Update to V2.0.0:
- NEW: Multichannel processing mode, every band can be routed to one out of five channel pairs. DAW needs to support 10 channels per track!
- Internal XML parameter handling
- Due to new controls old DAW projects are no longer compatible with ISOL8 2.x (is fixed for future updates with XML parameters)
terrific! Thank you!

Update to 2.0.1:
- NEW: Keyboard control
- Small GUI changes
- AAX: multi channel fix

Latest version doesn't seem to be working, Studio One 4.5, had to revert back to 2.0

Hmm, which OS and plugin format?
What exactly does not work?
Thank you.

TB-ProAudio wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:24 am Hmm, which OS and plugin format?
Thank you.
Windows 10 build 18362, VST 2 & 3 do not show up at all on plugin list

Digivolt wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:32 am
TB-ProAudio wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:24 am Hmm, which OS and plugin format?
Thank you.
Windows 10 build 18362, VST 2 & 3 do not show up at all on plugin list
Hmm, works here.
Have you made a fresh install of ISOL8?
Are the plugins in the right place?
Perhaps ISOL8 is blacklisted?

Return to “Effects”