|Type / Tags|
Windows XP SP3/VISTA/7/8
Mac OS X 10.5+
ISOL8 is an advanced mix monitoring plug-in with a 5 band filter and volume dim function.
- 5 adjustable frequency bands.
- Solo/mute function for each band individually.
- Linkwitz-Riley crossover filter design.
- 24/48dB/Oct filter slope.
- Multiple filter channel modes (Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side).
- Multiple monitor modes (Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side).
- In-place or centered monitoring.
- Adjustable output level.
- Loudness dim function.
- Large and easy to use GUI.
- 64-bit internal processing.
Reviewed By colobelporridge
May 19, 2018
Another great utilitarian piece from Tb Pro audio. Its the kind of VST that will live on your master bus. The dim setting is what i use most of the time and the solo frequency range switches can be good for making sure your mix is balanced. In conjunction with any eq you can get the band solo type effect that is possible with eqs like ddmf iieq pro and nova eq, so you can workion a particular frequency range even if your eq does not have the solo band function. A swiss army knife of features you didnt realise you were missing, .Read more