2ndsenseaudio released Wiggle Synthesizer Plugin PC/MAC

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
WIGGLE

Distorted Horizon wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 pm
Razzia wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:50 pm IMHO that's borderline bad faith. I'll be sure to never buy anything else of theirs if they do make a comeback.
Nothing lasts forever, especially vst's. So you should only use hardware :tu:

There are still 40+ years old synths that work. Imagine using 40+ years old softsynth :lol:
Old VSTs still work with a 32bit adapter like 32 lives.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:23 am
Razzia wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:50 pm IMHO that's borderline bad faith. I'll be sure to never buy anything else of theirs if they do make a comeback.

There are still 40+ years old synths that work. Imagine using 40+ years old softsynth :lol:
Which are what.. 20 years old? 20 more to go ;)

v1o wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:23 am Old VSTs still work with a 32bit adapter like 32 lives.
DirectX plugins are still supported by many hosts and DAWs, and that goes back ~30 years.

Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:59 am
v1o wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:23 am

Which are what.. 20 years old? 20 more to go ;)
Well yeah they’d be quite antiquated by that time. You’d probably need a virtual machine old hardware to run the old OS and software. Like you do with old DOS games.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

It's on sale again. I just noticed 2nd Sense Audio are Beijing based.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 297e055206
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Is it worth £15 ? What's the general consensus on Wiggle ?
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

That plugin got problems on some Daws in Ableton for example. The best thing is that you try it before you buy it.

carlosigls wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:37 am That plugin got problems on some Daws in Ableton for example. The best thing is that you try it before you buy it.
Just bought it. Sofar, I do not see any problem in MacOS Mojave, Live 10.1 , Bitwig 3.02 or Maschine software.
What kind of problems should I expect ?

FotoxBr wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:08 pm
carlosigls wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:37 am That plugin got problems on some Daws in Ableton for example. The best thing is that you try it before you buy it.
Just bought it. Sofar, I do not see any problem in MacOS Mojave, Live 10.1 , Bitwig 3.02 or Maschine software.
What kind of problems should I expect ?
The cpu increases when you don't press any key and goes down only when I start playing. The curious thing is that if I insert it into komplete kontrol that problem I do not have. In other daws it doesn't happen, but Ableton 9 I have this problem.

I bought it last time on sale. Worth more than that price. Its a nice and different synth compared to the usual subtractive pack... Only drawback is lack of MPE support...

Still a great synth and shamefully underestimated.

The morph system is so ingenious.
Best
YY

Any synth should have such a morph system... Its the easiest and best way to create a macro control...

2nd Sense Audio wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:12 am
zxant wrote: 
And no (soft) iLok, eLicenser or dongle I hope?

We hate iLok & eLicenser as well, so just license key online activation. And we also support offline activation for the never-online-studio users ;)
I know this is very late but you deserve a hug for that comment. :hug:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

wonder how much longer it will be on sale.. no brainier price for sure damn.
Almost feel guilty getting it for this cheap Lol
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

Return to “Instruments”